Mozilla VPN allows you to auto-renew so you wouldn’t have to worry about your subscription. If you get a message that your payment failed, it may be because your card expired or no longer valid.
Here’s how to update your payment method:
- Open Mozilla VPN.
- Click and sign in to your Firefox Account.
- Click next to Subscriptions.
- Click the button under Billing information to update your credit card.
- After you've updated your information, tap the button.
Firefox 88 can be downloaded for Windows, macOS, and Linux from Mozilla's site. Because Firefox updates in the background, most users can relaunch the browser to install the latest version. Update Firefox to the latest release Firefox automatically updates itself by default but you can always do a manual update. Learn how to update Firefox on Windows, Mac or Linux.
You can manage your subscription through Apple's App Store by following these steps or see the Apple support site for more information.
Update My Mozilla Firefox Browser
How To Upgrade To Firefox
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap Payment and Shipping.
- Tap the payment method you want to change or Add Payment Method to enter a new one.