- Sync Mobile Contacts To Gmail Accounts
- Sync Gmail Contacts Outlook
- How To Sync Gmail Contacts
- Sync Device Contacts To Gmail
How to Sync Contacts on Android with Gmail Account
- Works wherever you are—on desktop and mobile. Put Salesforce data into your mobile inbox. ZynBit works on mobile to capture contacts and email correspondence. Plus you can manage follow-up, log calls, attract and delight your customers when you’re on the go.
- Before you begin: You're on the right page if you're troubleshooting sync issues while setting up your mobile email for the first time. If your email, calendar, and contacts were syncing before and now they don't, see Fix Outlook.com email sync issues.If you don't use an Outlook.com or Microsoft 365 for business account, contact your email provider.
- Sync Gmailand Outlook contacts. Works with any Gmail or Google Apps account. Sync Outlook Contacts with Gmail Download Free, Buy Pro 2-way sync. Transfer, Sync Outlook Contacts to Android, iPhone, Blackberry. Sync Outlook Contacts Categories to Gmail groups, Sync Contacts Pictures, Notes, Preview Sync, Skip a Outlook Category, Skip.
How to Backup Android Contacts to Gmail on the Phone. Please note that contacts will be automatically stored in Gmail whenever you sync your phone with it. So, if you sync contacts with Gmail anytime then it is assured that the contact list has already been added to your Gmail account. To add a Gmail account manually, follow this steps.
Gmail account is popular among youngsters for its convenience and mass storage in keeping contacts. You can easily edit and group the contacts saved on Gmail account. However, the problem is how to sync contacts on your new Android with Google account, as many apps cannot exactly sync them to your Android. Don't worry, here we provide you a simple as well as useful way to perfectly make the sync between your Android phone and Gmail account.
1. Sort out contacts on your Google account. In case of contacts loss, you are suggested to sign two accounts to save the contacts, one for backup. You can easily extract and export the contacts of one account to the other one, with all groups in line.
2. Go to 'Contacts' and enter options to choose 'Contacts to display', then select your Google account to only display contacts save on your Gmail account.
Sync Mobile Contacts To Gmail Accounts
Steps to Sync Android Contacts with Gmail Account:
Now you can start to sync Gmail contacts to your Android. Follow the step below:
1. Make sure you have set up a Gmail account on your Android. If you have not, go to 'Settings' > 'Account and sync settings' > 'Add Account'.
2. Go to 'Settings' > 'Accounts and sync settings', check both 'Background data' and 'Auto-sync'. Then select your Google account below 'Manage accounts' and enable 'Sync Contacts'. (You can also check other options such as calendar, Gmail, etc.)
3. Press 'Sync now' button and wait until all the contacts on your Gmail account are successfully synced to your Android phone.
Now you can log in your Gmail account on your computer and click the Gmail text link listed on the upper left side of the Gmail profile. Select 'Contacts' and then you will see all the contacts from your Android smartphone have been stored. Therefore, your Gmail contacts are synced with your Android automatically. Similarly, if you change your Gmail contacts on the computer, the contacts on your Android will be synced in the same way.
Thanks for this important and valuable Gmail information for sharing. It is really helpful to us.
Want to Boost Post?
We accept high quality sponsor post and publish it on our blog. Also we can share it to our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. to get it more followers.
Popular PostsAndroid O News: Name, Release Date & New Features
July 19, 2017
Sync Gmail Contacts OutlookWould OnePlus 5 Be Your Next Phone
July 13, 2017Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode when Upgrading to iOS 10.3
May 30, 2017How to Fix iPhone Error Which Is Unable to Install iOS 10.3?
May 24, 2017
How To Sync Gmail ContactsHow to Transfer Data between Android via USB OTG
October 1, 2015