- How To Sync Google Contacts
- Share Google Contacts Between Accounts
- Sync Contacts Between Gmail Accounts
- How To Sync Contacts Between 2 Google Accounts
- If you’re an iOS user who spends any time in Google’s cloud (or have a mixed selection of devices), then you can also sync your Google contacts with your iPhone. First, head into the Settings menu, then choose Accounts and Passwords. Tap the Add New Account option, then Google.
- In Chrome and Chrome OS, login first with the account you use the most. Google treats this account as the default account. The account you login to Chrome-or your Chromebook-with determines which.
Choose Google Contacts again. Add the two Gmail accounts of yours. Note that you need to allow the tool to access your accounts. Click Configure the Sync between your Google Contacts accounts.
How can I sync multiple Google Contacts accounts together?
In the past, if you wanted to keep identical address books in two (or more) different Google accounts, the process was tedious and risky. You’d have to export your contacts from one, import them into another, and hope that nothing gets lost in the process. With this old process, as soon as any change happens in either of those accounts, you would be out of sync once again.
Nowwith Contacts+ Premium, keeping your contacts in sync across multiple Google accounts is super simple. Just go Contacts+ for Web, click Sync Sources -> Add sync Source -> Choose 'Google', and proceed.
You can have identical address books across as many as five Google accounts with a Premium subscription.
How To Sync Google Contacts
How can I adjust my sync settings?
Share Google Contacts Between Accounts
Once you have your accounts added, you can choose how you want your connected accounts to behave. In order to create identical contact listings across your multiple accounts, you’ll want to turn sync toggle 'ON' for all of your connected Google accounts.
Sync Contacts Between Gmail Accounts
How To Sync Contacts Between 2 Google Accounts
With that done, you're all set. No exporting, importing, or continual updating when something changes! Contacts+ is going to handle all of that tedious work for you. When a change happens to a contact in one address book, it will automatically sync to your other linked address books via the power of Contacts+'s syncing capabilities.