- You can make Startpage your homepage in Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera, Vivaldi and other search engines. This way, Startpage will be the first website you see, every time you open your browser. To make Startpage your homepage, you can navigate to and look below the search box for the Set as Home link.
- Bonjourr is a new startpage for Firefox. Lightweight, beautiful, minimal, customizable and inspired by iOS, it has everything you could need for when you open a new tab. Be greeted by a minimal clock and weather widget, and strike a balance between serenity by looking at the beautiful backgrounds and productivity while controlling the Quick Links you want to see.
This article explains how to set the page that opens when you launch Firefox, click the Home button or open a new window.
Table of Contents
- 2Set your home page through Firefox optionspreferences
- Open the web page you want to use as your home page.
- Drag and drop that tab onto the Home button on your toolbar (it's on the left side by default).
- Click on the prompt to set this page as your home page.
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences.Click the menu button and select ...
- Click the Home panel.
- Click the menu next to Homepage and new windows and choose to show the default Firefox Home page, custom URLs or a blank page.
You can add Startpage as your default search engine to Firefox Focus by following these instructions: Press the gear icon in the upper right corner. Press the Search Engine link. Select Add Another Search Engine.
Startpage Search Engine Firefox
Set multiple pages as your home page
You can set a group of pages as your home page. Open each page in a separate tab, select Custom URLs… in the Homepage and new windows drop-down menu and click on .
We have solutions:
- If you keep getting the 'Firefox has just updated' tab every time Firefox starts, see the article Firefox says it's just updated every time it starts - how to fix.
- If your home page settings are not saved, see How to fix preferences that won't save.
- If you can't see the Home button, have a look at Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars.
- If your home page was hijacked or automatically changed, see Remove a toolbar that has taken over your Firefox search or home page.
Mozilla Firefox Start Up Page
- If a page keeps opening even after you've removed a third-party toolbar and restored your home page, see Wrong home page opens when I start Firefox - How to fix.
Startpage Firefox Addon
- An extension may be controlling your home page. For more information, see An extension changed my New Tab page or home page.