Mar 11, 2021 Part 4: Copy contacts from iPhone to Android using iTunes? If you are an avid user of iTunes, then you can try this technique to export iPhone contacts to Android. Earlier, iTunes has a feature to sync contacts with Google, Outlook, and Windows account. Now, the Google feature has been removed from iTunes. Restoring Android Messages from Device Settings 1. Currently, the Android OS is built in such a way that you can't restore the backups made to Google Drive directly.
Part 1. Top 5 Solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore problems
- IPhone contacts and iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo or Exchange. How to transfer iPhone contacts between cloud accounts. How to transfer iPhone contacts to Gmail. How to transfer Google contacts to iPhone? How to transfer iPhone Exchange contacts to PC. How to save Exchange contacts to iPhone after leaving your old job. How to copy Exchange contacts to.
- Dec 20, 2017 Restore WhatsApp from Google Drive to iPhone in 2 Steps. In this part I will introduce how to flexibly restore WhatsApp from Google Drive to iPhone. Since restoring directly from Google Drive to iPhone is impossible, you will need an Android device and the iPhone you are transferring the WhatsApp messages to.
- PhoneTrans – Back up and Restore iPhone with Ease. PhoneTrans is a professional iPhone switcher that supports transferring data from iPhone to iPhone with great ease. To make sure all data can be safely restored to the new iPhone, PhoneTrans also provides several options to back up the iPhone and restore data from iTunes, iCloud, and Google account.
Ideally, an iOS device can experience different kinds of problems. We have shortlisted the five most effective solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore issue right here. Read on and learn how to fix iPhone won’t restore problem by taking one step at a time.
1. Resolve the “Unknown Error Occurred” issue
This is one of the most common errors faced by iOS users. There are times when after connecting your phone to the system or while syncing it with iTunes, you might get an “unknown error” message like this. There would be a serial number written besides that (for instance, error 21). Firstly, you need to understand the type of error that is displayed. To do this, you can visit Apple’s listing of error types here.
In order to fix iPhone won’t restore error like this, check the quality of the USB/lightning cable. Try using a different computer or replace your cable. An error like this might happen due to a hardware issue. If you still get it, then you might need to put your device on recovery stage while connecting it to your system.
How Do I Restore Contacts From Google Drive To Iphone
Restore Google Contacts To Phone
2. Restore a non-responsive device by resetting it
If your device has become non-responsive and won’t restore, then don’t worry. You can learn how to fix iPhone won’t restore after hard-resetting it. This will break its power cycle and restart it without much trouble. To do this, hold the power and the home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds. This will forcefully restart your phone. Let go of it as the Apple logo will appear on the screen.
3. Check for iTunes update
There are times when even after connecting their phone to the system, iTunes doesn’t recognize it. This might happen if you are using an older version of iTunes. A few iPhone devices work only on the new version of iTunes. Therefore, you need to update the iTunes version to fix iPhone won’t restore problem. To do this, visit Help > Check for updates. This will open a new window and let you update your device easily.
4. Put your device into Recovery mode
This is one of the most recommended solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore issue. If your phone has got a bad update or is just not getting recognized by system, then you can retrieve it by entering its recovery mode.
To do this, connect your phone to its lightning cable and long press the Home button while connecting it to your system. Holding the Home button, open iTunes on your system until you see its symbol on your device. Now, you can take the assistance of iTunes to restore it.
5. Restore using iTunes
After entering the recovery mode on your phone, you can connect it to iTunes to restore it. Most of the times, this will let you fix iPhone won’t restore error by providing a dedicated solution. As soon as you will connect your phone to iTunes, you would get the following pop-up message stating that there is a problem with your device. If you wish to overcome it, then click on the “Restore” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
In case if you don’t get this message, then you can manually restore your phone. Click on your phone’s icon on iTunes and under its Summary, select “Restore Backup”. You would be asked to send the backup file to your device. Afterward, you would be able to overcome this issue.
Select a feature below: