- Razer Surround Crackling Fix
- Razer Surround 2
- Razer Surround Sound Not Working
- Razer 7.1 Activation Code
- Razer Surround
The purchase of your Razer headset comes with 7.1 surround sound software. for superior positional audio and a lifelike gaming experience.
- The Razer Thresher 7.1 for PlayStation 4 is the complete wireless audio solution. On top of delivering lag-free audio immersion, this premium headset also focuses on indisputable comfort. The lightweight memory foam ear cushions provide maximum comfort even.
- This item Razer Kraken Kitty RGB USB Gaming Headset: THX 7.1 Spatial Surround Sound - Chroma RGB Lighting - Retractable Active Noise Cancelling Mic - Lightweight Aluminum Frame - For PC - Quartz Pink SOMIC G951S Purple Stereo Gaming Headset with Mic for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, PC, Phone, Detachable Cat Ear 3.5MM Noise Reduction Headphones Computer.
How to enable or disable 7.1 Surround Sound effect
Note: 7.1 Surround can be used with most audio devices. However, the activation code comes only with a purchase of any of the products listed below.
Download 7.1 Surround Sound software and use the activation code that came with your purchase. You will need a RazerID to activate the software. Currently, the activation code is included with a purchase of the following products using a scratch card that comes with the package or by registering the product through Razer ID:
- Razer BlackShark V2 X (RZ04-0324) - Scratch card
- Razer Kraken (RZ04-0283) - Product registration
- Razer Kraken X (RZ04-0289, RZ04-0295, RZ04-0296) - Scratch card
- Razer Kraken V3 X (RZ04-03750)
- Razer Base Station V2 Chroma (RC21-0151) - Product registration
Razer Surround Crackling Fix
If the product you purchased requires product registration, your unique activation code will be sent to you via email. Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder.
To enable or disable it, simply click on the 7.1 Surround Sound icon in the system tray and click the slider to turn it on or off. You can also open the 7.1 Surround Sound app and click on the toggle beside “Enable Surround Sound”.
You will know that 7.1 Surround Sound is enabled when the toggle is green.
This video will demonstrate How to activate and use 7.1 Surround Sound.
Do I need a Razer ID account and an internet connection to activate or use 7.1 Surround Sound?
You only need Internet connection when activating 7.1 Surround using the code and logging in with your RazerID.
The activation code can only be used once, and it will be tied to your RazerID. This allows you to install the app on any system and keep your license. After the activation, the 7.1 Surround Sound does not require an internet connection to function.
- 7.1 Surround has no guest login. If the code is activated with a guest login and the app is uninstalled, it cannot be used with a new installation of the app.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct code. Common errors that some users have interchanged the letter 'O' with zero, the number '1' for the letter 'I' or vice versa.
- The 7.1 Surround Sound no longer allows multiple logins. If you login to a different computer, you will be logged out in the previous one.
Should my game have to support 5.1 or 7.1 for 7.1 Surround Sound to work?
Stereo games will be virtualized seamlessly with 7.1 Surround Sound. Games with 5.1 and 7.1 audio support will receive optimal surround sound reproduction.
Does the type of headphones I use matter when using Razer 7.1 Surround Sound?
Razer 7.1 Surround Sound will work with any analog headset.
Are there any special requirements to install 7.1 Surround Sound?
Razer Surround 2
Razer 7.1 Surround Sound requires a Windows 10 64-bit operating system.
How do I use the 7.1 Surround Sound software to experience 7.1 surround sound quality?
For 7.1 Surround Sound to take effect, it has to be selected as the system's default playback device.
- Ensure 'Speakers (7.1 Surround Sound)' is selected as default in the Sound settings.
- Launch the 7.1 Surround Sound software and select the output device that you would like to apply 7.1 Surround Sound on.
- If you are using an analog headset connected to your system's 3.5 mm port, please select your system's onboard audio playback device (e.g., Realtek High Definition Audio, etc.).
- Ensure that the 7.1 Surround Sound software is turned on.
For best results, make sure that the Spatial surround is turned off in the Windows Sound settings.
Do I need to remove the Razer Surround/Surround Pro to be able to use the 7.1 Surround Sound app?
Scenario: I‘ve recently received an activation code for the 7.1 Surround Sound. But I still have the Razer Surround/Surround Pro installed.
Razer Surround Sound Not Working
Congratulations on getting the 7.1 Surround Sound! It is not necessary to remove the Razer Surround/Surround Pro, you can use either software. We recommend using the 7.1 Surround Sound and disable or turn OFF the Razer Surround/Surround Pro, especially if you’re using the Kraken (2019), Kraken X, or newer analog headset for better surround sound experience.
Why is the 7.1 Surround sound software still showing an exclamation mark when i have already selected it as the default device?
This issue has been fixed with the latest software update. Update your 7.1 Surround Sound software by navigating to Settings and clicking 'Check for Updates'.
Razer 7.1 Activation Code
Will 7.1 Surround Sound work if there are other sound processing software active in my system?
It will depend on the audio processing software. However, for better results, it is recommended to run only one audio processing software at a time.
How do I upgrade to THX Spatial Audio?
You can upgrade your 7.1 Surround Sound to THX Spatial Audio here.