Recipes Crafts and DIY Shop by Pink by Pink Most Popular Posts Chick Fil A Chicken Nuggets Instant Pot Spaghetti Flower Shadow Box Crack Chicken Soup How To Make A Paper Rose Taco Bell Crunch. Each of our stunning post boxes have been thoughtfully designed in order to create a unique and wonderfully exclusive collection of mail boxes. Within our range you will find styles including charming replicas as well as the cultivated and contemporary. Created by hand using the highest quality of materials including iron, steel and copper, you can be sure each post box has been made to a. Pink Box: Inside Japan's Sex Clubs is a book by photojournalist Joan Sinclair, chronicling her exploration of the secret world of fuzoku (prostitution) in Japan. Sinclair was joined by contributor James Farrer, a sociologist, who attempted to 'places the images in the context of contemporary Japanese culture'.
|Box set by|
|Released||24 November 1992|
|Genre||Progressive rock, psychedelic rock|
|Pink Floyd chronology|
Shop for Packing & Shipping Boxes in Moving Boxes & Kits. Buy products such as Pen+Gear Medium Extra Strength Recycled Moving and Storage Boxes, 16L x 16W x. Jun 18, 2019 - Pink post box - Olton Boulevard East, Acocks Green Seen near Shaftmoor Lane. ER VII - B27 183 Apparently used to be post office here, although I don't remember ever seeing.
Shine On is a nine-CDbox set by English progressive rock band Pink Floyd, released in 1992 through EMI Records in the United Kingdom and Columbia Records in the United States, to coincide with Pink Floyd's 25th anniversary as a recording and touring band. All CDs were digitally remastered.
The eight albums included in this box set are:
- The Early Singles (bonus CD, unavailable elsewhere)
Refer to original albums for track lists, personnel lists and production credits.
The packaging on each of the previously released albums was unique to this set, with each CD housed in a solid black jewel case with a small sticker of the album cover affixed to the front. When lined up in order of release, the spines of the eight CD cases displayed the prism image from the cover of The Dark Side of the Moon.
Pink Post Box For Sale
Included with the box set was a hardcover book chronicling the career of Pink Floyd, from its inception to the late 1980s, and an envelope of postcards depicting artwork from the included seven albums and the cover of the box set itself.
As the collection was meant to showcase the best of Pink Floyd, the decision was made to not include the soundtrack albums More or Obscured by Clouds, or the albums Ummagumma, Atom Heart Mother and The Final Cut. The band's first album, The Piper at the Gates of Dawn, was also omitted, as EMI were planning to release a special edition of the album at the time, and it was hoped that new fans would buy both this set and the re-released debut album.
David Gilmour said the title of the Shine On box set (taken from the Wish You Were Here track 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond') was not meant to indicate retirement on the band's part but rather a continuation of the band's progress. According to drummer Nick Mason, an initial suggestion for the title of the set was The Big Bong Theory.
The Early Singles
Shine On contained a bonus CD which compiled, for the first time ever, the band's first five 7' single A- and B-sides, in their original mono mixes. Some promotional copies of the disc were also issued separately to radio stations. Unlike the other discs in the box set, The Early Singles was housed in a digipak case.
|1.||'Arnold Layne'||Syd Barrett||2:57|
|2.||'Candy and a Currant Bun'||Barrett||2:47|
|3.||'See Emily Play'||Barrett||2:54|
|5.||'Apples and Oranges'||Barrett||3:08|
|6.||'Paint Box'||Richard Wright||3:47|
|7.||'It Would Be So Nice'||Wright||3:46|
|8.||'Julia Dream'||Roger Waters||2:35|
|9.||'Point Me at the Sky'||Waters, David Gilmour||3:35|
|10.||'Careful with That Axe, Eugene'||Gilmour, Waters, Wright, Nick Mason||5:54|
Original release dates
- Tracks 1 & 2: 11 March 1967
- Tracks 3 & 4: 17 June 1967
- Tracks 5 & 6: 18 November 1967
- Tracks 7 & 8: 13 April 1968
- Tracks 9 & 10: 17 December 1968
- Richard Wright – piano; organ; mellotron on 7, 8; vibraphone on 10; vocals on 6, 7; backing vocals on 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9
- Syd Barrett – guitar on 1 to 6; vocals on 1 to 5; backing vocals on 6
- David Gilmour – guitar on 7 to 10; vocals on 8, 9, 10; backing vocals on 7
- Roger Waters – bass guitar; vocals on 9, 10; backing vocals on 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Nick Mason – drums, percussion
Pink Post Bucuresti
- James Guthrie – remastering production
- Alan Parsons – assistant remastering on the included release of The Dark Side of the Moon
- Aubrey Powell – sleeve design
- Doug Sax – remastering
- Storm Thorgerson – sleeve design
- ^Eder, Bruce (2011). 'Shine On - Pink Floyd AllMusic'. AllMusic. Retrieved 9 July 2011.
- ^ abU.S. radio show Rockline, 1992
An original K6 kiosk on the left and a Phoney Box on the right.
Replica Post Boxes
We also produce replica post boxes. These great looking boxes have a solid, fully working door with a lock.
Ideal for internal mail in your office or on an exhibition stand for business cards and suggestions.
Just like our replica red telephone boxes the post boxes are available to purchase or hire.
The Red K6 Telephone Box has long been a true design icon - known all around the world to be as British as the red London bus.
Pink Tin Post Box
Now you can own a high quality replica that is difficult to distinguish from the original and has many practical advantages.
- It weighs only 90kg* against 750kg* for the original
- It is supplied in six sections in a convenient package that is easy to handle
- Assembly takes just a few minutes
- Fully working door with brass hinges and a door closer
- Glazed with 72 individual panes of perspex
- 4 telephone signs
- Any standard colour available
- A full size replica red K6 telephone box, 8ft 4inch tall and 3ft square base just like the original K6 Telephone box
Can be used for :
Pink Post Box Prices
- Private calls in offices
- Private mobile phone calls
- Pubs /nightclubs
- Hotel receptions
- Advertise your business logos and all colours available
- TV / Film
- Shop displays
- Video booths
We also have a range of Replica Red Post Boxes.
See the Products Page for details...
Please complete an enquiry form or call us for more details.
Pink Post Box Size
+44 (0)1352 751751 or +44 (0) 7710 678677