- Paper Mario Nintendo Switch Trailer
- Nintendo Switch Paper Mario Review
- Nintendo Switch Paper Mario Origami
TOAD TOWN’S IN TROUBLE!
- Take a first look at all of the fun characters and exciting discoveries in Paper Mario: The Origami King! Available Now: (Re.
- Paper Mario: The Origami King is a cross-genre video game released for the Nintendo Switch in 2020. 21 42 Mario and Luigi head to Toad Town in the Mushroom Kingdom, which they quickly discover to be abandoned.
A new paper-crafted Mario adventure unfolds on Nintendo Switch! The kingdom has been ravaged by an origami menace!
Mario and Luigi receive an invitation from Princess Peach to attend an origami festival and excitedly hurry to Toad Town…but something’s amiss. After investigating the eerily empty town, the duo finds a fearsome (and folded) Princess Peach—she’s been turned into origami by King Olly, self-proclaimed ruler of the Origami Kingdom! With five giant streamers under his control, King Olly binds Princess Peach’s Castle and transports it to a distant mountain as part of his plan to re-foldthe world.
Paper Mario Nintendo Switch Trailer
Mario teams up with King Olly’s sister, Olivia, to put a stop to Olly’s origami onslaught. When his minions are turned against him by Olly, even Bowser must join forces with Mario and Olivia.
The hero of the story.
Explore a paper-crafted world
Nintendo Switch Paper Mario Review
To battle these origami invaders, you’ll need to guide Mario and friends through a variety of colorful realms, each with their own unique landscapes and challenges.
Nintendo Switch Paper Mario Origami
Toad Town is in the midst of celebrating an origami festival! Or at least they should be, but the town is oddly absent of Toads. Where have they all disappeared to?