You can also remove the Switch from the dock and enjoy the same great gaming experience on the go. Another option you can check out is the Nintendo Switch Lite, which is just a handheld console. Because Switch is enhanced by a bright, high-definition display, you can play Nintendo Switch games anywhere, anytime. Kinvoca Switch Controller for Nintendo Switch Handheld Mode, Ergonomic Grips and Joy Pad Pro, Supports Motion Control and Dual Shock Visit the KINVOCA Store. 4.3 out of 5 stars 714 ratings 24 answered questions Price: $29.99 & FREE Returns Return this item for free.
Nintendo Switch Handheld Console
- Nintendo Switch systems do not have a power light.
- While the Nintendo Switch console is placed in the dock, the LCD screen will automatically shut off as the software application will be displayed on the TV screen.
- The Nintendo Switch dock is not compatible with Nintendo Switch Lite.
Nintendo Switch Handheld Mode
What to do
Nintendo Switch Handheld Case
- Reset the AC adapter by leaving it unplugged from both ends for at least 30 seconds. While you wait, do the following substeps:
- Perform a hard reset on the console by holding down the POWER Button for twenty seconds, then press the POWER Button once for the console to turn on.
- Verify you are using the Nintendo Switch AC adapter (model No. HAC-002). If a different charger is being used, replacing it with the correct accessory may resolve the problem.
- Check the AC adapter for any cuts, kinks, frayed cables, etc. If any damage is found, the AC adapter will need to be replaced.
You can purchase the Nintendo Switch AC adapter from our Online Store.
- Check for any visible damage to the USB-C connector at the bottom of the Nintendo Switch console. If any damage is found, the Nintendo Switch console will need to be repaired.
For your convenience, Nintendo provides a quick and easy-to-use online repair process.
- Connect the AC adapter to the console and directly to a wall outlet.