Custom Image Nintendo Switch Dock Sock - Your Image on a Dock Sock - Dock Protector - Personalized Video Games Gift - Xmas Gift for Gamers BoardGameSolutions 5 out of 5 stars (1,630). HDMI Dock for Nintendo Switch, TV Dock for Nintendo Switch, Compact Switch to HDMI Dock, Replacement Dock for Nintendo Switch with USB Type C Power Input Port, HDMI Video Port and USB 3.0 Data Port. 4.2 out of 5 stars 80. 5% coupon applied at checkout Save 5% with coupon. Nintendo Switch Lite does not support TV Mode. If the TV output LED on the dock is flashing, follow these steps.; Note: While the Nintendo Switch console is placed in the dock, the LCD screen will automatically shut off as the software application will be displayed on the TV screen.
- Nintendo Switch Lite does not support TV Mode.
- If the TV output LED on the dock is flashing, follow these steps.
Note: While the Nintendo Switch console is placed in the dock, the LCD screen will automatically shut off as the software application will be displayed on the TV screen.
What to do
First, let's reset the AC adapter and verify that the console is functioning properly in handheld mode.
Nintendo Switch Dock Sock
- Power off the TV and disconnect all cables from the dock.
- Reset the AC adapter by disconnecting it from both ends for at least 30 seconds.
- While performing this step, verify you are using the Nintendo Switch AC adapter (model No. HAC-002) and the Nintendo Switch dock (model No. HAC-007). If a different charger or dock is being used, replacing them with the correct accessories may resolve the problem.
- Check these accessories for any damage, either to the cord or to the USB ports. If any damage is found, the corresponding accessory will need to be replaced.
These accessories are available for purchase on our Online Store.
- With the Nintendo Switch console undocked, connect the AC adapter to the console and directly to a wall outlet.
- If an image is not initially displayed, press the POWER Button on the console.