A Primary Nintendo Switch carries your Nintendo login and user account and can play any downloaded/owned eshop game while offline. Other users on the same Switch can also access any of the.
Within a family group:
A Primary Nintendo Switch carries your Nintendo login and user account and can play any downloaded/owned eshop game while offline. Other users on the. Nintendo has always prided itself on being a family-friendly gaming company, and in today's connected world of gaming that can be hard. Our very own Russell Holly was impressed by how kid-friendly and how in-depth the parental controls on the Nintendo Switch — Nintendo's newest console. To invite someone to your family group, they need to have a Nintendo Account, so start there. To set up a Nintendo Account on your Nintendo Switch, perform the following steps: Head to the eShop. For a limited time, get a free $20 Target gift card with your purchase of a select Nintendo Switch Lite system. Learn more Offer valid 3/28/21 - 4/3/21 at Target, while supplies last.
Nintendo Family Account On Multiple Switches
Nintendo Family Account Code
- All general accounts can leave and join a different group.
- All supervised accounts (usually aged 12 and under) can be transferred directly to a different family group.
- For information about the different roles in a family group, read What Are the Different Roles in a Nintendo Account Family Group?.
- A family group can have up to 8 members.
Nintendo Switch Online family membership remains with the Nintendo Account that purchased the membership. It will always cover the purchaser’s current family group.
Nintendo Family Accounts
- If the purchaser leaves or is moved from the family group, the other members of that original group will not have access to the service until they join a purchaser’s group.