My Kaspersky Account
My Kaspersky Account – your personal section at the Technical Support Service website. Using My Kaspersky Account, you can perform the following actions:
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Download Kaspersky virus protection software for free for 30 days. Click here to download free trials and 100% free internet security software.
- contact Technical Support Service and Virus Lab;
- contact the Technical Support Service without using the email;
- track your requests’ status in real time;
- view a detailed history of your requests to the Technical Support Service.
To log in the My Kaspersky Account, use one of the following options:
- click the My Kaspersky Account link in the Kaspersky Internet Security main window;
- in the address bar of your browser, type https://my.kaspersky.com.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register at the My Kaspersky Account registration page. Enter your email address and a password to log in My Kaspersky Account. To send a request concerning Kaspersky Internet Security usage, you will be asked to enter an activation code.
Kaspersky Official Website
Note that some requests should not be addressed to the Technical Support Service, but to the Kaspersky Virus Lab. These are requests of the following types:
Kaspersky Portal Account
- unknown malicious program – you suspect that an object is malicious, while Kaspersky Internet Security does not classify it that way;
- false alarm – Kaspersky Internet Security classifies a file as virus, yet you are sure that the file is healthy;
- description of the malicious program – you want to get a description of a specified virus.
To send a request to Virus Lab, you don’t need to enter an activation code.
Activate My Kaspersky Account
You do not need to be a registered user of My Kaspersky Account to be able to send requests to Kaspersky Virus Lab from the page with request form.