Hi, Firefox is a browser - such as you are using now, and is essential to access the internet. Thunderbird is an email client which you can if you wish, install on your computer, and on which you can view your emails. As of Thunderbird 3, the new Automatic Account Configuration Wizard can help you configure your connection to your email provider, but only if your provider is in Mozilla's database of Internet Service Providers or recognized by Thunderbird. Thunderbird 78 FAQ - After upgrading to Thunderbird 78, I cannot get or send email messages. Delete SMTP Password. Try deleting your SMTP password. However, don't do this as a first step, especially if you cannot send messages after updating Thunderbird while you previously could. Setting Up Your POP or IMAP Email Address with Mozilla Thunderbird. This tutorial will help you set up the Mozilla Thunderbird™ e-mail client to work with your e-mail account. To Set Up Your E-mail Account in Mozilla Thunderbird. In Mozilla Thunderbird, from the Tools menu select Account Settings. Select Email account, and then click Next. Registers given passwords to Firefox/Thunderbird's password manager automatically. By ClearCode Inc. Mozilla Labs Messaging Add-ons.
Featured Extensions See all »
AutoarchiveReloadedRated 4 out of 5 stars(15)Automatically archives old mails (Improved version of the orginal Autoarchive Add-on)by Brummolix
SmartTemplatesRated 4 out of 5 stars(72)SmartTemplates offers an easy and powerful way to automatically create customized replies by auto-inserting various mail headers. Templates can be created for every mail identity, Stationery files can now be imported and used directly.by Realraven (Axel Grude), Marky Mark DE
XNote++Rated 5 out of 5 stars(107)Persistent sticky notes for Thunderbird associated to mails.
In TB 78, you can define the note position in the settings. If you have a large screen, you can even display the notes outside of TB's main window, so it won't hide anything.by Lorenz Froihofer, opto
*cloud - FileLink for Nextcloud and ownCloudRated 5 out of 5 stars(20)Upload large attachments to your Cloud and send the link by emailby Johannes Endres
CardBookRated 4 out of 5 stars(338)A new Thunderbird address book based on the CardDAV and vCard standards.
Twitter: @CardBookAddonby Philippe V.
DKIM VerifierRated 4 out of 5 stars(30)Verifies the DKIM-Signature of an e-mail.by Philippe Lieser
This article describes how to install Thunderbird on Windows.
- If you are upgrading from a previous version of Thunderbird, see Updating Thunderbird.
- Make sure that your computer meets the System Requirements.
Mozilla Firefox Vs Thunderbird
- Although Thunderbird will run on Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) or above, the latest installers for Thunderbird require Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3). If you are running Windows XP SP2, please follow these instructions on how to install the latest Thunderbird on your system.
- Do not install Thunderbird using a limited Windows XP account. For more information, see How to determine your user account type in Windows at microsoft.com.
Mozilla Firefox Thunderbird French
- Visit the Thunderbird download page in any browser (e.g. Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer). The page will automatically recommend the best version(s) of Thunderbird for you.
- Click on the green download link to download the Thunderbird installer. Depending on your connection speed, the download may take up to a few minutes. Thanks for your patience… it’ll be worth the wait!
- Start the process by clicking .
- Then, just follow the steps (we’ve made the process as painless as possible).Congratulations, you are done installing Thunderbird!
- Double-click on the Thunderbird icon whenever you want to communicate.
Mozilla Firefox Thunderbird Email
Here are some articles that can help you: