Metabase::Backend::MongoDB - Metabase backend implemented using MongoDB
- The second argument is subtracted from the first argument. The arguments can be any valid expression as long as they resolve to numbers and/or dates. To subtract a number from a date, the date must be the first argument.
- Browse other questions tagged mongodb metabase or ask your own question. The Overflow Blog Level Up: Mastering statistics with Python – part 5.
This distribution provides a backend for Metabase using MongoDB. There are two modules included, Metabase::Index::MongoDB and Metabase::Archive::MongoDB. They can be used separately or together (see Metabase::Librarian for details).
The fastest, easiest way to share data and analytics inside your company. An open source Business Intelligence server you can install in 5 minutes that connects to MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and more! Anyone can use it to build charts, dashboards and nightly email reports.
The Metabase::Backend::MongoDB module is a Moose::Role that provides common attributes and private helpers and is not intended to be used directly.
Common attributes are described further below.
A MongoDB connection string. Defaults to 'mongodb://localhost:27017'.
A database name. Defaults to 'metabase'. To avoid collision with other Metabase data on the same MongoDB server, users should always explicitly set this to a unique name for a given Metabase installation.
A collection name for the archive or table. Defaults to 'metabase_index' or 'metabase_archive'. As long as the
db_name is unique, these defaults should be safe to use for most purposes.
A username for MongoDB authentication. By default, no username is used.
A password for MongoDB authentication. By default, no password is used.
This returns the MongoDB::Connection object that is created when the object is instantiated.
This returns the MongoDB::Collection object containing the index or archive data.
Metabase With Mongodb Tutorial
Bugs / Feature Requests
Please report any bugs or feature requests through the issue tracker at http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Metabase-Backend-MongoDB. You will be notified automatically of any progress on your issue.
This is open source software. The code repository is available for public review and contribution under the terms of the license.
David Golden <[email protected]>
Metabase Mongodb Tutorial
This software is Copyright (c) 2011 by David Golden.
This is free software, licensed under:
To install Metabase::Backend::MongoDB, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
Metabase Mongodb Array
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web