Mar 18, 2021 Import contacts from CSV to Exchange, Office 365, Outlook, Gmail or iCloud. Merge contacts from multiple sources to CSV. Import or export Exchange/Office 365 contacts. Transfer Exchange Contacts to CSV, VCF, Outlook, Gmail and iCloud. Microsoft Outlook vCard Converter. So when I create my family members on my phone (with all iCloud contacts turned off) and then turn on the shared cloud contact account, the only option is “Merge” which then breaks the whole thing as the “me” card is synced between devices just like if we all signed into the same main Apple iCloud account. A pop-up will appear asking if you want to cancel or merge your contacts with your iCloud account — tap 'Merge.' How to sync contacts from a Mac computer 1. On the menu at the top of your screen.
Before you begin
- If you see duplicates in Contacts on iCloud.com, visit Apple Support for help.
- If you see duplicate contacts only on your computer and not on iCloud.com, follow the steps below.
Toggle Contacts Off & On in Settings. You can also try turning off & on iCloud. Merging contacts happens automatically. All partially matching contact details will be merged under just one contact for better management. The contact management App also works flawlessly with multiple sources like Gmail and iCloud to keep all duplicate contacts centralised. App Features - # Instant Cleanup of Duplicate Contacts.
Remove duplicate contacts
On your Mac
- Make a copy of your contacts.
- Open Contacts.
- From the Card menu, select Card > Look for Duplicates.
- When asked, click Merge.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until no duplicates are found.
- Make another copy of your iCloud Contacts.
Merge Gmail Contacts With Icloud
On your Windows PC
Icloud Contact List
Visit these Microsoft articles for help: