- Latest Final Cut Pro
- Latest Final Cut Pro X
- Latest Final Cut Pro Update
- Latest Final Cut Pro For High Sierra
- Latest Final Cut Pro X Update
Latest Final Cut Pro
Optimized for Apple silicon
Latest Version: 10.5.1. Licence: $299.99; What does Final Cut Pro do? Redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro combines revolutionary video editing with powerful media organization and incredible performance to let you create at the speed of thought. Revolutionary Video Editing. The Magnetic Timeline uses advanced metadata for faster. Final Cut Pro, previously Final Cut Pro X, is a professional non-linear video editing application published by Apple Inc. As part of their Pro Apps family of software programs. It was released on June 21, 2011 for sale in the Mac App Store. It is the successor to Final Cut Pro. It was renamed 'Final Cut Pro' in November 2020, coinciding with the release of macOS Big Sur. Send your iMovie for iOS project directly to Final Cut Pro for advanced editing, audio work, and finishing Generate proxy media in custom frame sizes from 12.5% to 100% of the original in ProRes Proxy or H.264 Automatically display the most useful functions for your task using the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro.
Try Final Cut Pro free for 90 days. Get a free trial of the latest version of Final Cut Pro for your Mac. Redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro combines revolutionary video editing with powerful media organization and incredible performance to let you create at the speed of thought.
Improved performance and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon.
Enhanced Proxy Workflows
Create a copy of your library and automatically transcode media to ProRes Proxy or H.264 at various resolutions to reduce file sizes and speed up editing.
Social media tools
Convert your projects into square and vertical aspect ratios with intelligent cropping for each clip.
Latest Final Cut Pro X
Get complete step-by-step how-to instructions and information on all features in Final Cut Pro. For a detailed list of enhancements and fixes in Final Cut Pro, refer to the Final Cut Pro release notes.
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4.9
- Adjust ISO, color temperature, and exposure offset using new controls in the inspector. Learn more
- Quickly apply audio fades on adjacent clips using a menu command or keyboard shortcut. Learn more
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4.7
- Metal-based processing engine improves playback and accelerates rendering, compositing, and exporting.
- Harness the power of Mac Pro—multiple GPUs, up to 28 CPU cores, and Afterburner card.
- View stunning High Dynamic Range video when using Apple Pro Display XDR. Learn more
- Select which internal or external GPU is used for graphics processing. Learn more
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4.6
- Detect and convert media files that may not be compatible with future versions of macOS after macOS Mojave. Learn more
- Extend the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with powerful third-party apps that are integrated directly into the interface. Learn more
- Export multiple clips or projects in one step. Learn more
- Remove visual noise from archival or low light video. Learn more
Latest Final Cut Pro Update
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4.4
- View source and project timecode in a resizable floating window. Learn more
- Open the Comparison Viewer to reference other frames for consistent color grading across your project.
- Select the Tiny Planet mapping option when adding 360º video to a non-360° project to create interesting spherical looks and animations. Learn more
- View, edit, and deliver closed captions in the SRT format, which is used by a wide range of websites including Facebook. Learn more
- Choose to burn closed captions into your video to ensure they appear at all times during playback.
- When dragging in the timeline to select a secondary storyline, you can now choose to select individual clips or the entire secondary storyline.
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4.1
- Import, view, edit and deliver closed captions. Learn more
- Edit and grade pristine video captured in the new ProRes RAW format. Learn more
- Configure video, audio channels and closed captions in the new Roles tab. Learn more
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4
- Create and deliver immersive 360° films with titles, effects, and live output to a VR headset. Learn more
- Grade and deliver High Dynamic Range (HDR) video with live output to an HDR monitor. Learn more
- Color grade with powerful new color wheels, color curves, and hue/saturation curves. Learn more
- Start your project with iMovie for iOS, then import it into Final Cut Pro to finish editing. Learn more
- Import, playback, and editing of High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC, also known as H.265) video clips and High Efficiency Image Format (HEIF) photos from Apple devices.*
- Send to Compressor to export video projects in the HEVC format.
- Adjust audio using effects plug-ins from Logic Pro X with redesigned, resizable interfaces.
- Support for Canon Cinema RAW Light format with additional software from Canon.
- Faster Optical Flow analysis using Metal 2.
- Support for NFS-based libraries and media.
- XML 1.7 with support for new color grading controls, 360 VR effects, and HDR.
* HEVC and HEIF support requires macOS High Sierra or later
Move a library
Move a Final Cut Pro library to an external drive to save space or to edit your project on another Mac.Learn how to move a Final Cut Pro library
About Final Cut Pro
See what features Final Cut Pro has to offer.Learn about Final Cut Pro
Resolve an issue
If Final Cut Pro isn’t working, isolate and fix the issue.Learn how to resolve an issue in Final Cut Pro
About incompatible media in Final Cut Pro
Detect and convert incompatible media in Final Cut Pro in macOS Mojave.Detect and convert incompatible media in Final Cut Pro projects
Have a question?
Ask everyone. Our Apple Support Community can help you find answers.Ask the Apple Support Community
Tell us how we can help
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.Get support
Latest Final Cut Pro For High Sierra
Latest Final Cut Pro X Update
Apple welcomes your feedback about Final Cut Pro.