IRF4905 MOSFET with very few elements 5 amp current control, current limiting circuit input voltage line connected on 8 +.40 volts DC current through this circuit is limited to 5 amps 5 amp current draw on the output voltage drops. MOSFET IRF4905 Infineon MOSFET Products (8) Datasheets (5).
- PD - 97034IRF4905SPbFIRF4905LPbFFeatures HEXFET Power MOSFET Advanced Process TechnologyD Ultra Low On-ResistanceVDSS = -55V 150C Operating Temperature Fast SwitchingRDS (on) = 20m Repetitive Avalanche Allowed up to TjmaxG Some Parameters Are Differrent fromID = -42AIRF4905SS Lead-FreeDDDescriptionFeatures of this design are a 150C junction oper.
- IRF4905, IRF4905 Datasheet, IRF4905 MOSFET P-Channel Transistor Datasheet, buy IRF4905 Transistor.
- Power MOSFET(Vdss=-55V, Rds(on)=0.02ohm, Id=-74A), IRF4905 Datasheet.
Introduction to IRF4905
- IRF4905 is a P-Channel HEXFET Power MOSFET available in a TO-220AB package and is based on Advanced Process Technology.
- It comes with three main terminals called drain, gate and source that are analogous to the emitter, base, and collector in the BJT (Bipolar Junction Transistors)
- It is a unipolar device where only one charge carriers i.e. holes are responsible for the current conduction.
- There are two types of MOSFET available for the development of electronic projects i.e. P channel and N channel both make use of single charge carriers where former contain holes as the major charge carriers and later contain electrons as the major charge carriers.
- This device falls under the category of Power MOSFET, different from normal MOSFET, where former contains thick gate oxide that can withstand high input voltage while the later comes with thin gate oxide, making it unable to bear high input voltage.
Working of IRF4905
- In this MOSFET transistor, gate plays a vital role to handle the conductivity in the channel between drain and source. As it is a P-Channel - holes will be responsible for the current conduction.
- In this components, the body and substrate are composed of N-type material while the drain and source are composed of P-type material - Laying out an exact oppositive composition as compared to N-Channel MOSFET.
- Following figure shows the internal construction of IRF4905.
- Applying negative voltage at the gate terminal will move the oxide layer downward in the substrate layer with a strong repulsive force, allowing positive holes to be accumulated around the gate region.
- The negative voltage applied at the gate terminal attracts the holes, helping to produce the p-type conducting channel using n-type substrate material.
IRF4905 PinoutFollowing figure shows the pinout of IRF4905.
IRF 4905 Features
- Dynamic dv/dt rating
- Advance Process Technology
- Fast Switching
- 175 C operating temperature
- Fully Avalanche Rated
- Ultra Low On Resistance
IRF4905 Absolute Maximum RatingsFollowing figure shows the absolute maximum ratings of this P-Channel MOSFET.
- These are the stress ratings of this transistor which play a vital role in the execution of the electronic circuit. If these stress ratings are exceeded from absolute maximum ratings, they can affect the overall performance of the project.
- Also, if these ratings are applied for the maximum period of time above normal operating conditions, they can drastically affect the reliability of the device.
- It is advised to check these ratings before placing the device in the circuit in order to avoid any hassle in the future.
- Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Fast Switching
- Amplification Purpose
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 (For Any Color)
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 600,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Daily
How to Get PCB Cash Coupon from JLCPCB:
Syed Zain Nasir@syedzainnasir
I am Syed Zain Nasir, the founder of The Engineering Projects (TEP).I am a programmer since 2009 before that I just search things, make small projects and now I am sharing my knowledge through this platform.I also work as a freelancer and did many projects related to programming and electrical circuitry. My Google Profile+Follow
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
Type Designator: IRF4905
Type of Transistor: MOSFET
Type of Control Channel: P -Channel
Maximum Power Dissipation (Pd): 150 W
Maximum Drain-Source Voltage Vds : 55 V
Maximum Gate-Source Voltage Vgs : 10 V
Maximum Drain Current Id : 64 A
Maximum Junction Temperature (Tj): 150 °C
Total Gate Charge (Qg): 120 nC
Maximum Drain-Source On-State Resistance (Rds): 0.02 Ohm
IRF4905 Transistor Equivalent Substitute - MOSFET Cross-Reference Search
IRF4905 Datasheet (PDF)
0.1. irf4905lpbf irf4905spbf.pdf Size:361K _international_rectifier
PD - 97034IRF4905SPbFIRF4905LPbFFeatures HEXFET Power MOSFET Advanced Process TechnologyD Ultra Low On-ResistanceVDSS = -55V 150C Operating Temperature Fast SwitchingRDS(on) = 20m Repetitive Avalanche Allowed up to TjmaxG Some Parameters Are Differrent fromID = -42AIRF4905SS Lead-FreeDDDescriptionFeatures of this design are a 150C junction oper
0.2. irf4905pbf.pdf Size:181K _international_rectifier
PD - 94816IRF4905PbFHEXFET Power MOSFET Advanced Process Technology Ultra Low On-ResistanceD Dynamic dv/dt RatingVDSS = -55V 175C Operating Temperature Fast SwitchingRDS(on) = 0.02G P-Channel Fully Avalanche RatedID = -74A Lead-Free SDescriptionFifth Generation HEXFETs from International Rectifierutilize advanced processing techniques to achieveextre
0.3. irf4905s.pdf Size:163K _international_rectifier
PD - 9.1478AIRF4905S/LHEXFET Power MOSFET Advanced Process TechnologyD Surface Mount (IRF4905S)VDSS = -55V Low-profile through-hole (IRF4905L) 175C Operating TemperatureRDS(on) = 0.02 Fast SwitchingG P-ChannelID = -74A Fully Avalanche RatedSDescriptionFifth Generation HEXFETs from International Rectifierutilize advanced processing techniques to achieve
0.4. irf4905.pdf Size:108K _international_rectifier
PD - 9.1280CIRF4905HEXFET Power MOSFET Advanced Process TechnologyD Ultra Low On-ResistanceVDSS = -55V Dynamic dv/dt Rating 175C Operating TemperatureRDS(on) = 0.02 Fast SwitchingG P-ChannelID = -74A Fully Avalanche RatedSDescriptionFifth Generation HEXFETs from International Rectifierutilize advanced processing techniques to achieveextremely low on-
Irf4905 Mosfet Motor
0.5. irf4905.pdf Size:241K _inchange_semiconductor
isc P-Channel MOSFET Transistor IRF4905,IIRF4905FEATURESStatic drain-source on-resistance:RDS(on)0.02Enhancement mode:100% avalanche testedMinimum Lot-to-Lot variations for robust deviceperformance and reliable operationDESCRIPTIONCombine with the fast switching speed and ruggedized devicedesign,provide the designer with an extremely efficient andreliab
Datasheet: IRF3710S, IRF430, IRF440, IRF450, IRF451, IRF452, IRF453, IRF460, 2N5485, IRF4905L, IRF4905S, IRF510, IRF510A, IRF510S, IRF511, IRF512, IRF513.
Irf4905 Mosfet Circuit
MOSFET: CEZ3R04 CEZ3P08 CES2322 CEB93A3 CEF9060N CEB6086 CEN2321A CEN2307A CEM9288 CEM6056L CEM4052 CEM2192 CEU25N02 CED25N02 CEU20N02 CED20N02