An inventory management system (or inventory system) is the process by which you track your goods throughout your entire supply chain, from purchasing to production to end sales. It governs how you approach inventory management for your business. Complete inventory management. Keep track of your products as you sell, manufacture and restock across multiple warehouse locations and channels. Learn more Control over orders and fulfillments. Manage orders on multiple sales channels from purchasing through to shipping. Complete inventory management. Keep track of your products as you sell, manufacture and restock across multiple warehouse locations and channels. Learn more Control over orders and fulfillments. Manage orders on multiple sales channels from purchasing through to shipping. EPNInventory is our integrated inventory management solution that enables merchants to manage their inventory levels with automated alerts and product level sales tracking. Cost-effective and reliable, e PNInventory is the ideal solution for merchants who need an automated inventory management system, but don't have the funds, technical.
Inventory Management System Free
- AVS, or Address Verification System, verifies whether the street address and zip code entered by your customer is the same as what the cardholder's issuing bank has on file.
- CVV2, or Card Verification Code, allows a merchant to verify that the cardholder does in fact have the card in his or her possession.
- Block Specific Integrations - allows merchants to specify which integration types to allow (i.e. Web Order Forms, TDBE/API, Shopping Carts, etc.).
- Disable Refunds - allows merchants to specifically decline any refunds coming from an API.
- Block specific IP Addresses - merchants can restrict all access to the TDBE/API or Authorize.Net™ integration
- Velocity Controls - allows merchants to specify the maximum number of approved or declined transactions per IP address within a specified time period (i.e. minutes). This feature deters hackers and fraudsters from using your website to test a list of stolen or fraudulent credit card numbers
- Customized Control - allows merchants to determine if a transaction should be handled as a 'Sale', 'Auth Only',or 'Auth Convert'
- Convert transactions - allow transactions to convert automatically to 'Sale' (or leave as 'Outstanding') depending on (18) different AVS and (6) CVV2 criteria