Your Complete Warehouse Solutions Company and Material Handling Equipment Supplier
Hyster Forklifts Rail King Yale Forklifts Ham Lake 15735 Central Ave. NE Ham Lake, Minnesota 55304 Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 4:30pm. Advance Cascade Forklift Attachments Hyster Forklifts JCB Construction Equipment Yale Forklifts Bloomington 2000 W 94th St. MENOMONEE FALLS FORKLIFT & MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT DEALER Since our opening in 1985, Fairchild Equipment has expanded to multiple locations across the Midwest, including Menomonee Falls, which proudly serves the Milwaukee area. As a reliable new and used materials handling dealer, we form lasting partnerships with our customers. LiftOne is a trusted source for full-service material handling in Concord, NC. We’re your Hyster forklift dealer in Concord, as well as for other reputable brands like Ottawa and JLG. Our goal is to become your one-stop equipment supplier now and for as long as you’re in business.
At Arnold Machinery Company Material Handling, we make it easy to get the equipment, service and support you need quickly with 14 locations across six states. We are your home for everything you need to optimize your warehouse operations and keep them running at peak efficiency.
Material Handling Equipment Solutions
If you need to move it, we have equipment capable of completing the job quickly and safely. We are an authorized Hyster® and Yale® forklift dealer and distributor of other top brands, including Combilift, Drexel, Navigator and BALYO. You can trust our team to pair you with the right lift truck, container handler, forklift or other machinery that solves all your needs.
We are your complete material handling equipment supplier with options to meet any budget:
- New equipment: We have loads of new equipment suited for use in warehouses of any size and layout, including indoor and outdoor facilities with narrow aisles and tall shelving. Options include forklifts, order pickers, container handlers, pallet trucks and more.
- Used equipment: Our used equipment inventory hosts a frequently updated selection of lift trucks, forklifts and other material handling equipment. Before any of these machines hit the lot, they get a thorough inspection and service from our in-house team.
- Rental equipment: Whether you need something for the short-term or need to boost your capabilities for the whole season, we have you taken care of. We have an extensive selection of low-hour rentals backed by our full support to keep you moving.
If you want to make your facility safer, more productive and more user-friendly, we have the right warehouse solutions for the task. We carry multiple warehouse racking types, including selective, cantilever, drive-in/drive-thru, push back and pallet flow.
As your total warehouse solutions company, we also have all the other products, equipment and tools you need to improve the way you handle, store and move materials. Talk to your local representative about new dock equipment, conveyors, vertical lifts and more.
Hyster Forklift Dealers
When you partner with Arnold Machinery Material Handling, you gain the advantage of an equipment solution and service provider committed to your complete satisfaction. We have multiple professional support services available to help you get the most from your equipment and space.
Our team delivers solutions that include:
Hyster Dealer Locator By Zip Code
- Equipment installation: We’ll send a crew of licensed, insured and experienced professionals to install your warehouse products with care and precision.
- Fleet management solutions: We can set you up to receive advanced equipment telemetry in customizable, convenient, paperless reports available online.
- Warehouse layout optimization: Our team will use Auto CAD software to help you maximize every square inch of space, with 2D and 3D imagery available.
- Lift truck parts: With over $4 million worth of inventory on hand, our experienced parts department has everything you need for the complete care of your fleet.
- Maintenance and repairs: Let our trained technicians handle your maintenance and repairs to help you reduce costs, avoid surprises and minimize downtime.
- Warehouse consultations: You can have our team come out to help you create a plan that meets all your needs. We can also run simulations to test the design.