Part 3: How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail via iTunes. There is another way to sync iPhone contacts to Gmail. If you have turned on iCloud contacts on your iPhone, you need to disable it before you follow the steps below to transfer iPhone contacts to Gmail. We are going to learn how to sync iPhone contacts to Gmail by using iTunes. On your iPhone, you need to launch the “Settings” app on the home screen. The click on “Apple ID/Name iCloud”. To enable the iCloud Contacts Library, you need to click on the “Contacts” panel to the “On” state. Then your iPhone contacts will be transferred to your iCloud account.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
How To Transfer Contacts From Gmail To Icloud On Iphone 10