- Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Gmail
- How To Add Gmail To My Iphone
- Sync Google Contacts With Your Mobile Device Or Computer ...
Sep 21, 2020 Syncing Contacts from Gmail to iOS Device Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. Now, scroll down and select Mail. Dec 07, 2020 On the iPhone, tap the Settings app to open it. Tap Contacts (on some older versions of the iOS, this is Mail, Contacts, Calendars). Tap Import SIM Contacts. When the import is done, your contacts will be available in the pre-installed Contacts app on your iPhone.
- Note: Make sure Gmail can access your contacts and calendar. You can check this by going to Settings Apps (Applications) Permissions and toggle the Contacts switch to on to green. Sync Outlook Contacts With iPhone. IPhones usually do a good job of syncing and updating contacts across apps and devices.
- If you’re new to iPhone, learn how to sync Google Contacts to your phone. Open your iPhone or iPad's Settings app. Tap Accounts & Passwords Add Account Google. Enter your email and password.
- Sep 19, 2019 Just turn Contacts on or off for that account: Go to Settings Passwords & Accounts. Tap the account that has contacts that you want to add or remove. To add contacts, turn on Contacts.
Between home, workplace, business, or in general, it is rare to one email address for all activities. You might find yourself juggling between so many mailboxes for different purposes. May be you have a Gmail account for personal use and an Outlook account for work, having different address books for both. However, you can still manage them both on your iPhone.
You can’t disagree that Google’s free email service, Gmail is well known for its user-friendliness. Consequently iPhone users tend to save a lot of Google contacts through their Gmail account.
If you also have an iPhone, it is still possible to sync Gmail contacts to iPhone. Here is how to transfer Gmail contacts to iPhone in just a few steps.
The solution to import Google contacts to iPhone can be achieved in two ways:-
Method1:- Convert Gmail CSV files to vCard and Import the vCard to iPhone.
Method2:- Configure Gmail account on iPhone and sync mail, contacts, calendars and notes.
Let’s us look at both of these solutions one by one.
Part1: How to Transfer Gmail Contacts to iPhone ?
In order to move Gmail contacts to iPhone directly, you have to go through two workarounds. These are mentioned below:
(A) Convert Gmail CSV to vCard
(B) Import vCard to iCloud and sync iPhone
It is suggested to use an automated solution – BitRecover CSV to vCard Converter for this conversion. This trustworthy solution provides ability to the users to convert CSV to vCard for iPhones. It keeps all the information intact during the processing to transfer Gmail contacts to iPhone.
Download for Win OS
Download for Mac OS
Important Note:- The demo version of this software is for evaluation purpose. You can convert 10 Gmail CSV contacts to vCard format. If you want to do unlimited migration of contacts, please upgrade the licensed key of the product.
How to Convert Gmail CSV Files to vCard Format ?
Follow these steps to convert Gmail CSV to vCard:-
- Download and launch the software on Windows machine.
- Choose the Gmail CSV files from the Select option.
- Pick a destination folder for saving resultant .vcf files.
- Set contact fields mapping VCF encoding as requirement.
- Click on Convert tab to start Gmail CSV to vCard conversion.
Now, you have exported all contacts from Google Gmail into vCard format. It’s time to import these vCard files to iCloud and sync iPhone with it.
How to Export Gmail Contacts to iPhone with vCard ?
- Enable the “Contacts” button of the iCloud on iPhone. If not, then go to Settings>>iCloud>>turn “Contacts” on.
- Go to www.iCloud.com on your desktop and enter iPhone account (Apple ID and password) >> log in to your iCloud account.
- Here, choose the Contacts box.
- Click on the Settings option located at the bottom left hand side of the account. Here, select “Import vCard option”.
- Select the location where the converted vCard (.vcf files) are saved on your computer. Click on “Open button” to import vCard to iCloud.
- Lastly, all Gmail vCard contacts will be listed in the address book section of your iCloud account.
That’s it! With this solution one can efficiently export Google contacts to iPhone.
Now, let’s look at the second method to move Gmail contacts to iPhone.
Also Read:- How to Import Outlook contacts to iphone.
Part2:- How to Import Contacts from Google Gmail Account to iPhone ?
- On the iPhone home screen, open Settings.
- Now, here go to Passwords & Accounts option. Thereafter, locate the Add Account option.
- Once you choose this, select Google from the various accounts.
- Now, enter the Gmail email address and hit on the Next tab.
- Thereafter, fill the Gmail password and tap on the Next button.
- If a two-factor authentication (2FA) option appear, do as the directions as shown in this screenshot.
- Now, you have authorize to access Gmail account, enable contacts option. You can also sync emails, contacts, calendars, notes etc by enabling these options.
- Tap on the Save button to make the changes applied.
This manual method is quite long and requires knowledge to sync Gmail contacts to iPhone. Hence, it is recommended to export Gmail contacts to iPhone via the above automated solution.
Sync Gmail Contacts to iPhone – Benefits and Features of Software
No limitations to export Gmail CSV files:- The software is specifically designed for both home and business users. Hence, it gives you accessibility to move unlimited contacts from Gmail account to iPhone with vCard files.
Create single or multiple VCF files:- During the conversion, the tool gives option to save all Google CSV contacts in one VCF file. For creating multiple .vcf files, users can uncheck the option and the utility will convert single VCF for each contact.
Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Gmail
vCard encoding option:- The tool provides option to set multiple types of encoding in vCard files. That is ASCII, UTF-8, Unicode, UTF-32, UTF-7.
Contact field mapping option:- It gives an advanced contacts field mapping option that allows to choose vCard property and CSV file according to the need.
Windows compatible software:- The utility supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, etc.
Frequently Asked Queries
✔️Does this software allows to import Google contacts to iPhone X?
Yes, it is compatible to download Gmail contacts to iPhone X.
✔️ Does the tool allows to copy Gmail contacts to iPhone without any external installation?
Yes, it is completely independent application and allows to move Gmail contacts to iPhone without any further software installation.
✔️ Can I use this application to transfer Gmail contacts to iPhone on all Windows OS?
Yes, it is Windows-compatible tool. One can easily import Gmail contacts to iPhone on all Windows OS. iPhone conversion. It is a completely independent application which does not requires any external installation.
How To Add Gmail To My Iphone
I recently switched my Gmail account on my new iPhone. But, I was looking for an application which can transfer Gmail contacts to iPhone. Gone through endless Google searches, I finally got to know about this software. It helped me to sync contacts from Gmail account to iPhone. The complete conversion process was so simple that hardly took few seconds and all my Google contacts got transferred into my iPhone. Highly recommended tool!
Due to work ethics, I have to deal with multiple email address. But, one of my personal Gmail account contains some of my contacts that I wanted to copy into my iPhone 6. My colleague suggested me this product. Fortunately, it did the same functions that I was expecting. The software enable me to transfer Gmail contacts to iPhone without any hassle. Also, the best part was the tool got a very easy and user friendly interface. So, it didn’t take much efforts to import Google contacts to iPhone. Thanks a lot!
Summing Up Together
Sync Google Contacts With Your Mobile Device Or Computer ...
In this blog post, we have described two methods to transfer Gmail contacts to iPhone. The recommended automated solution should be preferred since it is easy and requires less human efforts. SO, now, if you are looking to export contacts from Google Gmail account to iPhone. Then, try this solution.