It so happens that most of my contacts are saved in Gmail. I used to struggle every time I had to transfer Google contacts to my iPhone. It turns out that with the help of one tool I can sync Google contacts with iPhone within minutes!
This quick guide shows exactly how to import Gmail contacts to iPhone using CopyTrans Contacts.
How To Copy Contacts From Gmail To Iphone 11
Get the hang of it with our text guide and YouTube tutorial:
Open ‘Accounts and Sync’ and tap on ‘Google’. Choose your Gmail account you want your contacts synced to the Android device. Toggle the ‘Sync Contacts’ switch ‘ON’. Click on the ‘Sync now’ button and allow some time. Dec 07, 2020 On the iPhone, tap the Settings app to open it. Tap Contacts (on some older versions of the iOS, this is Mail, Contacts, Calendars). Tap Import SIM Contacts. When the import is done, your contacts will be available in the pre-installed Contacts app on your iPhone. Copy your signature from the left panel (not the raw HTML on the right side) and paste it into your Gmail signature editor Note: You can find the Gmail signature editor by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner, clicking “ See all settings ” then scrolling down to the Signature section.
Transfer Google contacts to iPhone
- Log in to your Google account and navigate to Google Contacts:
- In the left-side panel, click on “More” > “Export” and select “vCard”. Hit “Export” to backup Google Contacts to a computer.
- Save the “contacts.vcf” file to your computer. This file contains all your Gmail (Google) contacts.
- Now you are ready to sync Google Contacts with iPhone. Download CopyTrans Contacts from the following page: Download CopyTrans Contacts
- Install the program. If you need help installing CopyTrans Contacts, please refer to the Installation guide.
- Run the program and connect your iPhone. Wait until the program loads your data.
- In the main program window, tap on “Import contacts” in order to – you guessed it – import Google contacts to iPhone. Select “From a file (all contact formats)”:
- Navigate to the location where you saved the *.vcf file with Google contacts, and hit “Open”:
- Find all your Google contacts imported to your iPhone!
Sync iPhone contacts to Gmail – YouTube tutorial
CopyTrans Contacts can also help you
- transfer contacts from Android to iPhone;
- sync Outlook contacts with iPhone;
- transfer Android calendar to iPhone.
How To Copy Contacts From Gmail To Iphone
There is an alternative way to transfer Gmail contacts to iPhone without having to save the contacts to PC. To find out more, refer to this article – How to transfer iPhone contacts between cloud accounts?