How to add image with link in an Outlook signature?
- Pictures To Add To Emails
- Add Photo Outlook 2010
- Add A Photo To Microsoft Outlook Profile
- How Do I Add My Picture To Outlook 2016
- How Do I Add My Picture To Outlook Mail
You may be familiar with inserting an image or a hyperlink in an Outlook signature. But do you know how to add an image with link in the signature? This article will show you the solution.
Add image with link in an Outlook signature
Another way of getting to the editor is to click the Gear icon click “View all Outlook settings” at the bottom of the Settings panel then select “Compose and reply” from the menu in the Mail tab Click your cursor in the image editor where you want to place your logo or image and click the Image icon to upload an image click and hold one of the image corners to re-size it. Please follow below steps to add an image with link in a signature in Outlook. 1.In Outlook, click Home New Email to open a new message window, and then click Insert Signature Signatures.See screenshot: 2.In the Signature and Stationery dialog, under E-mail Signature tab, click the specified signature in the Select signature to edit box to show the signature content in the Edit signature.
Please follow below steps to add an image with link in a signature in Outlook.
1. In Outlook, click Home > New Email to open a new message window, and then click Insert > Signature > Signatures. See screenshot:
2. In the Signature and Stationery dialog, under E-mail Signature tab, click the specified signature in the Select signature to edit box to show the signature content in the Edit signature box.
3. In the Edit signature box, place the cursor you will place the image at, and click the Image button. See screenshot:
4. In the Insert Picture dialog, please find and select the image you will insert, and click the Insert button.
5. Now the image is inserted in the signature. Select the image in the Edit signature box, and click the Hyperlink button. See screenshot:
6. In the Insert Hyperlink dialog, please click to highlight Existing File or Web Page in the Link to box, type the web page address in the Address box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
7. Click the OK button in the Signature and Stationery dialog to save the changes.
From now on, when you insert the specified signature in an email, you will get the image with link as below screenshot shown.
Kutools for Outlook - Brings 100 Advanced Features to Outlook, and Make Work Much Easier!
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- You can add a profile picture to Outlook to make sure that people know who you are when they look at your profile.
- Depending on what version of Outlook you have, you can add a profile picture from within Outlook, or through the Microsoft 365 website.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
Outlook, like all of the programs in Microsoft Office's productivity suite, can display a photo on your user profile. This one profile picture will appear in every Office program that displays your profile.
By default, it simply shows your initials, but you can change it to display any photo you like.
Pictures To Add To Emails
Note, however, that this only applies to Outlook on Windows computers. The Mac version of Outlook doesn't show your profile picture anywhere, and doesn't let you change it.
Here's how to add a profile picture to Microsoft Outlook.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $358.99 at Staples)
How to add a profile picture to Outlook
Video: This is how Ransomware works (WBIR-TV Knoxville)
1. Open Outlook and sign in, and then click 'File' and then 'Office Account.' You should see your profile photo under 'User Information' on the left side of the window.© Dave Johnson/Business Insider You can see your user profile picture on the 'Account' page. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
2. If you see a link labeled 'Change' under the photo, click it and then follow the instructions to add or change the photo. That's it – you're done.
3. If there isn't a link there, then click 'Manage Account' on the right side of the window. This will open the Microsoft 365 website in a browser. You may need to sign in again.
Add Photo Outlook 2010
4. Click your current profile picture at the top-right of the web page. You should see a larger version of it pop out.© Dave Johnson/Business Insider Click your profile picture on the Microsoft 365 website to edit the image. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
5. Move your mouse over the profile image. You should see a camera icon appear. Click the image.
Add A Photo To Microsoft Outlook Profile
6. Follow the instructions to change the picture and save your changes.