Our system is chock–full of features!
- Freedcamp Ios
- Freedcamp Pricing
- Freedcamp Tutorial
- Freedcamp Tutorial
- Freedcamp Videos On Sending Emails Youtube
Select Freedcamp from results panel and then add the app. Wait a few seconds while the app is added to your tenant. Configure and test Azure AD single sign-on. Configure and test Azure AD SSO with Freedcamp using a test user called Britta Simon. For SSO to work, you need to establish a link relationship between an Azure AD user and the related.
- There are very few project management tools on the market that offer unlimited users, storage, and projects with the free version of the software, and that is Freedcamp’s secret sauce.
- Set up the Freedcamp trigger, and make magic happen automatically in Slack. Zapier's automation tools make it easy to connect Freedcamp and Slack.
- Freedcamp contains one of the most comprehensive feature sets on the market while allowing you to only install the ones your team really needs. We offer innovative new user interfaces that reduce the amount of time required to stay on top of projects. Freedcamp is ideal for businesses and freelancers who are ready to get organized with ease.
Sharing accounts for different services made easy, no simpler and more secure way to handle this
Bill your clients easily from your Time tracking entries or create new list items
Quickly duplicate projects and save countless hours creating the same projects over and over
Store all your contacts and leads to maintain a healthy relationship with your customers
Get peace of mind by having all your data offline
Create custom widgets for any type of information you need in one easy location
A quick way to see Tasks from all your projects in one place
Working with clients? Look professional by using a custom url like projects.yourcompany.com and displaying your business logo
State of the art file system allowing you to store and organize all your project files in one place with support for Versions and Comments
Edit any file directly from Freedcamp using our special desktop application which uploads the updated file back to our system
3rd Party Integrations
Integrations with Google Calendar, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more that directly links with your projects
Freedcamp Slack integration – roadmap and status
We started working on version 1 of our native Slack integration this month.
1. Slack Actions. Create tasks, events, issues, discussions, and comments from messages!
2. Commands. In any channel, simply type /fc new to add a new item, right from your Slack feed!
3. Unfurl items in Slack. When links are posted in Slack, they’ll be instantly enriched with detail, context, and the ability to perform actions with the item.
1. Slack commands
“For some users, slash commands are a secret superpower that can unlock immense productivity in Slack. However, only a fraction of users discovers this magic. While slash commands continue to be a speedy way for experienced users to engage with apps, shortcuts make apps more discoverable and intuitive for anyone to use.” – Source
We plan to implement the following shortcuts:
– add an item from a message
– add a comment from a message – add an item
– /fc help
– /fc add (will trigger a popup to select a project, application, etc)
If you use commands with other apps please let us know in the comments what do you want to see being implemented?
2. Home tab
Please check this page to learn more about the Slack home tab for apps. We think one of the possibilities is to add the Freedcamp Recap page to the home tab. It can probably be made configurable but we would love to stick with only one option in version 1.
Please feel free to post your ideas for what the Freedcamp home tab should be.
Get notifications on your work happening in Freedcamp. You can get notifications for items you are assigned to or follow and be able to interact with them.
After version 1 is launched we will add the ability to send your own Freedcamp notifications to a Slack channel. Ideally, this should be your own private channel only you can access.
We may consider adding options as to what type of notifications you want to get in Slack – a new task assigned to me, new comments for items you follow or mentions, or any combinations of those.
We will discuss implementation details before we start working on version.
Link specific projects or project groups to a Slack channel. The channel will receive notifications when updates and changes are made. Slack users can interact with these items.
In version 3, we will allow Freedcamp administrators to push selected projects and or project group notifications to specific Slack channels. To avoid duplication that can create havoc in Slack – we will check and warn you on duplicates. You will be able to link a project with a Slack channel, a project group with a Slack channel, or any combination of the above and do it multiple times.
If you linked project A1 in Freedcamp with channel X in Slack and now attempt to link project group A where project A is located with channel X.
Freedcamp Videos On Sending Emails Youtube
- We will warn you and suggest to delete A1<->X link
If you linked project A1 in Freedcamp with channel X and now attempt to link project group A where project A is with channel Y.
- We will warn you that you are already syncing project A1<->X in Slack
All versions will support freedcamp.com customers and customers using our white label on our subdomain – *.freedcamp.com. Customers using a white label with their own domain will install Slack Freedcamp integration as a Slack API app and will need to contact us for installation instructions.