- Caterpillar GC40K, GC70K, GC25, GP25N, and 2C5000 forklifts for sale. Find used counterbalance, rough terrain and warehouse forklifts on Machinio.
- From electric lift trucks to internal combustion (IC), Caterpillar has a wide range of forklifts to serve your materials handling needs. Our forklift manuals are available for all the top lift truck models from Caterpillar. They are instantly downloadable in a PDF format that.
- Riggers, Forklift and Crane Drivers etc will be required to produce the relevant license before commencing work on site. It is a condition of entry to site that all visitors comply with any directions given by Grays staff or their representatives.
Forklift Caterpillar 3 Ton
- Forklifts Parts & Equipment has been a leader in the lift truck industry since 1989, providing forklifts, service, and parts for all makes and models.
- With three decades of experience, our family-owned business has earned a first class reputation due to the undeniable quality, and commitment to our customers.
- Based on the effort and desire to consistently deliver the best service to our customers, Forklifts Parts & Equipment offers a simple and seamless way to access a wide variety of aftermarket parts and accessories through our e-commerce website.
Let us meet all your needs in the lift truck industry.
With load capacities ranging from 2,500 to 36,000 lbs., Cat Lift Trucks product offerings consist of electric counterbalanced cushion and pneumatic tire forklifts as well as internal combustion cushion and pneumatic trucks.
|Industry||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Headquarters||Houston, Texas, United States|
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. ('MCFA'), headquartered in Houston, Texas is a manufacturer and distributor of material handling equipment and parts under the Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, Cat Lift Trucks, and Jungheinrich brand names. MCFA also owns the rights to Towmotor brand name, and manufactures under it. MCFA is ISO 9001-2000 certified and has obtained compliance certification from the California Air Resources Board (CARB). MCFA provides a full line of forklifts with complete sales and product support through more than 400 dealer locations throughout the United States, Canada and Latin America.
The company's 860,000 sq ft (80,000 m2). facility in Houston is located on 42 acres (170,000 m2) of land and employs 1,200 workers, capable of producing over 25,000 forklifts per annum.
MCFA is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and one of the worldwide MCF group of companies:
- MCFE (Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe) based in Almere, Netherlands
- MLAP (Mitsubishi Logisnext Asia Pacific) based in Singapore
Each group, with the exception of MLAP, is responsible for design engineering, manufacturing and marketing the product lines and handling parts distribution in their respective regions.
MCFA was formed through a joint venture in 1992 between two major companies, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI) and Caterpillar Industrial Inc. (CII). Jungheinrich Forklifts joined this partnership on January 1, 2010 through a manufacturing and distribution agreement with MCFA.
- Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Lift Trucks
- Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Lift Trucks
- Electric Counterbalanced Forklifts
- Electric Narrow Aisle Forklift Trucks
- Electric and Manual Walkie Forklifts