Beginning last year, the internet began playing a bigger role in our lives than ever before. In the US, we went from only three percent of workers to more than forty percent working from home in 2020, all powered by the web. We also relied on it to stay informed, and connect with friends and family when we couldn’t meet in-person.
- Mozilla Firefox 2015 Download
- Download New Firefox For Windows 10
- Mozilla Firefox Download For Computer
And despite the many difficulties we all have faced online and offline, we’re proud to keep making Firefox an essential part of what makes the web work.
Today I’m sharing two new features: multiple picture-in-picture (multi-PiP) and our latest privacy protection combo. Multi-PiP allows multiple videos to play at the same time — all the adorable animal videos or NCAA Tournament anyone? And our latest privacy protection, the dynamic duo of Total Cookie Protection (technically known as State Partitioning or Dynamic First-Party Isolation) and Supercookie Protections (launched in last month’s release) are here to combat cross-site cookie tracking once and for all.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
- Firefox supports AcroForm, which will allow you to fill in, print, and save supported PDF forms and the PDF viewer also has a new fresh look. For the recently released Apple devices built with Apple Silicon CPUs, you can use Firefox 83 and future releases without any change.
- Firefox is built on top of the powerful new Gecko platform, resulting in a safer, easier to use and more personal product.Mozilla plans to crowdsource its performance data to learn more about how the browser performs in real-world situations. Features Firefox's features are.
- Download Mozilla Firefox, a free web browser. Firefox is created by a global not-for-profit dedicated to putting individuals in control online. Get Firefox for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS today!
Today’s Firefox features:
Multiple Picture-in-Picture to help multi-task
Our Picture-in-Picture feature topped our Best of Firefox 2020 features list and we heard from people who wanted more than just one picture-in-picture view. In today’s release, we added multiple picture-in-picture views, available on Mac, Linux and Windows, and includes keyboard controls for fast forward and rewind. Haven’t been to a zoo in a while? Now, you can visit your favorite animal at the zoo, along with any other animals around the world with multiple views. Also, we can’t help that it coincides with one of the biggest sports events this year in March.
New privacy protections to stop cookie tracking
Today, we are announcing Total Cookie Protection for Firefox, a major new milestone in our work to protect your privacy. Total Cookie Protection stops cookies from tracking you around the web by creating a separate cookie jar for every website. Total Cookie Protection joins our suite of privacy protections called ETP (Enhanced Tracking Protection). In combining Total Cookie Protection with last month’s supercookie protections, Firefox is now armed with very strong, comprehensive protection against cookie tracking. This will be available in ETP Strict Mode in both the desktop and Android version. Here’s how it works:
Total Cookie Protection confines all cookies from each website in a separate cookie jar
In our ongoing commitment to bring the best innovations in privacy, we are working tirelessly to improve how Firefox protects our users from tracking. In 2019, Firefox introduced Enhanced Tracking Protection (ETP) which blocks cookies from known, identified trackers, based on the Disconnect list. To bring even more comprehensive protection, Total Cookie Protection confines all cookies from each website in a separate cookie jar so that cookies can no longer be used to track you across the web as you browse from site to site. For a technical look at how this works, you can dig into the details in our post on our Security Blog. You can turn on Total Cookie Protection by setting your Firefox privacy controls to Strict mode.
Join our journey to evolve Firefox
Mozilla Firefox 2015 Download
If it’s been a while since you’ve used Firefox, now is the time to try Firefox again and see today’s features. You can download the latest version of Firefox for your desktop and mobile devices and get ready for an exciting year ahead.
PKCS #11 modules are external modules which add to Firefox support for smartcard readers, biometric security devices, and external certificate stores. This article covers the two methods for installing PKCS #11 modules into Firefox. Users can use the preferences dialog to install or remove PKCS #11 module. Extensions can programmatically manage PKCS #11 modules using the nsIPKCS11 programming interface.
Download New Firefox For Windows 10
Using the Firefox preferences to install PKCS #11 modules
Mozilla Firefox Download For Computer
- Save the PKCS #11 module to a permanent location on your local computer
- Open the Firefox preferences dialog. Choose 'Advanced' > 'Encryption' > 'Security Devices'
- Choose 'Load'
- Enter a name for the security module, such as 'My Client Database'. NOTE: there is currently a bug in Firefox where international characters may cause problems.
- Choose 'Browse...' to find the location of the PKCS #11 module on your local computer, and choose 'OK' when done.
Provisioning PKCS #11 modules using the pkcs11 API
Starting with Firefox 58, extensions can use the
pkcs11 browser extension API to enumerate PKCS #11 modules and make them accessible to the browser as sources of keys and certificates.