Errors related to msvcr100.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, msvcr100.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
Dll Files Fixer
This product is discontinued, but you may buy our new product, DLL‑files.com Client. Msvcr100.dll, File description: Microsoft® C Runtime Library Errors related to msvcr100.dll can arise for a few different different reasons. For instance, a faulty application, msvcr100.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
The most commonly occurring error messages are:
- The program can't start because msvcr100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
- There was a problem starting msvcr100.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- Error loading msvcr100.dll. The specified module could not be found.
- The code execution cannot proceed because msvcr100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
- msvcr100.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
In the vast majority of cases, the solution is to properly reinstall msvcr100.dll on your PC, to the Windows system folder. Alternatively, some programs, notably PC games, require that the DLL file is placed in the game/application installation folder.
For detailed installation instructions, see our FAQ.
Additional details about msvcr100.dll
msvcr100.dll is a part of Microsoft Visual C++ and is required to run programs developed with Visual C++.
Some games or applications may need the file in the game/application installation folder. Copying it from Windows systemfolder to the install-folder of the game/application should fix that problem. Make sure to use the 32bit dll-files for 32bit software, and 64bit dll-file for 64bit software.
Restore Missing Dll Files Microsoft
If it, for some reason, doesn't work by just replacing the file, you might need to reinstall the Microsoft visual C++ 2010 Redistributable package.
Dll Files Fixer Microsoft
If using a 32bit (x86) Windows system, install the 32bit (x86) version.
If using a 64bit (x64) Windows system, install both the 32bit (x86), and the 64bit (x64) versions.
Dll-files Fixer Portable
Available for download from Microsoft Download Center