When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.© Alyssa Powell/Business Insider Alyssa Powell/Business Insider
- Mar 29, 2021 The company has not confirmed Disney Plus support for the Nintendo Switch console. However, an early promo slide for the service did show Disney Plus running on that device. It’s possible it.
- The Two Minute Review. Disney Plus is a force to be reckoned with. Since its release last year, Disney’s streaming service offers 4K HDR streaming with dozens of shows and movies for a scant $6.
- Thanks for reading guys I hope you enjoyed this tutorial feel free to donate to me only if it 50 cents it really means a lot thanks. Here’s my paypal link ht.
Disney Plus For Nintendo Switch
Disney seems willing to splash the cash, announcing it plans to spend $8bn to $9bn on Disney Plus content alone in fiscal 2024, by which it hopes to have attracted over 230 million subscribers. That title-dropping expands to more than 30 films and 50 series from the Marvel universe, including Black Panther, Avengers: Endgame, Captain Marvel.
- Disney Plus is now available for a monthly price of $6.99 a month, or an annual rate of $69.99 a year.
- For these prices, subscribers get ad-free access to thousands of movies and TV shows, including programming from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox.
- There's also a bundled package option with Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ for $12.99 a month, which is about $6 a month cheaper than paying for each service separately.
- If you're an existing subscriber to one of these services, you can now upgrade to the bundle without cancelling your current membership.
- For detailed impressions on Disney Plus, check out our Disney Plus review here.
One of the most affordable streaming services on the market is now available on your TV. Disney Plus, a new ad-free streaming platform created by the Walt Disney Company, launched on November 12, 2019. To date, around 50 million people have signed up for Disney Plus around the world.
The service features programming from not only Disney, but also all of Disney's subsidiaries: Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox. Subscribers can enjoy movies and TV series old and new, including programming that can only be found on Disney Plus, like 'Hamilton' and 'The Mandalorian.'
Find more information about the cost and features of Disney Plus below.
Updated on 9/3/2020 by Steven Cohen: Added information about Disney Plus 'Premier Access' pricing for 'Mulan'.
How much does Disney Plus cost?
There are a few different prices, depending on whether you want to pay on a monthly basis, commit to a yearlong subscription, or bundle Disney Plus with Hulu and ESPN+. Though the standalone Disney Plus options originally came with a free seven-day trial for new subscribers, this promotion is no longer available.
- Month-by-month Disney Plus subscription: $6.99 a month (comes out to $83.88 for a year)
- Yearly Disney Plus subscription: $69.99 a year
- Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ bundle: $12.99 a month ($17.97 a month if you sign up for each service individually)
- Disney Plus, Hulu (ad-free), and ESPN+ bundle: $18.99 a month ($23.97 if you sign up for each service individually).
- Disney Plus, Hulu + Live TV, and ESPN+ bundle: $61.99 a month ($66.97 if you sign up for each service individually).
- Disney Plus, Hulu (ad-free) + Live TV, and ESPN+ bundle: $67.99 a month ($72.97 if you sign up for each service individually).
What's included in this price?
- Ad-free streaming of thousands of Disney movies and TV shows, including original movies, series, and documentaries exclusive to Disney Plus
- Ability to stream on four devices simultaneously
- Ability to add up to seven profiles
What is Disney Plus Premier Access?
Video: New on Netflix September 2020 (Newsweek)
Though the regular Disney Plus catalog is included with a standard subscription price, Disney is experimenting with offering early access to select titles for an additional fee. This option is called 'Premier Access.'
The first Disney Plus Premier Access movie is 'Mulan.' Starting September 4, Disney Plus members can pay an extra $29.99 fee on top of their regular subscription cost to unlock early streaming access to 'Mulan.'
Disney Plus Switch
The Premier Access purchase option for 'Mulan' will remain available through November 2, though once purchased the movie will stay unlocked for as long as you remain a Disney Plus subscriber. Streaming access to 'Mulan' will expand to all Disney Plus members for no additional fee starting December 4.
Disney Plus Switched To French
For now, 'Mulan' is the only Premier Access title that Disney has announced, but it's possible that the studio could add more in the future.
How does the price of Disney Plus compare to that of other streaming services?
Disney Plus offers a competitive price. Here's how it compares to other popular, on-demand streaming services. The prices shown are for the ad-free plans (if applicable).
- Netflix: $8.99 to $15.99/month
- Hulu: $11.99/month
- Amazon Prime Video: $8.99/month ($119 per year with a full Prime membership)
- Apple TV Plus: $4.99/month
- HBO Max: $14.99/month
- Peacock Premium Plus: $9.99/month
What are the Disney Plus bundle options?
Disney Plus Switched To German
If you want to watch sports content and additional movies and TV shows from non-Disney sources, you should consider the bundle option.
The Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ bundle costs $12.99 a month. If you sign up for each of these services individually, the total would come out to $17.97 a month. This means that you can enjoy a $5 discount when bundling the three together.
Existing Disney Plus or ESPN+ subscribers can also upgrade to the bundle without having to cancel their current memberships. To upgrade and save, you can visit the Disney Plus bundle page here.
With that said, just like the standalone Disney Plus plans, the bundle does not currently include a free trial. It should also be noted that the version of Hulu included in the bundle by default still features ads. If you pay a bit more, however, you can upgrade to the ad-free or live TV versions of Hulu and still take advantage of the bundle discount.
In order to enjoy the ad-free or live TV version of Hulu while getting the savings of the bundle, you need to become a Hulu customer first. You can find detailed instructions for bundling different versions of Hulu with Disney Plus and ESPN+ here.