Cast-iron-post-box Manufacturers & Cast-iron-post-box Suppliers Directory - Find a Cast-iron-post-box Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose Quality Cast-iron-post-box Manufacturers, Suppliers. Cast Aluminum Mailbox and Post. An aluminum post mount mailbox is ideal for curbside delivery, offering a worry free, maintenance free solution that instantly improves your home’s curbside appeal. Featuring premium enamel paint, a cast aluminum mailbox and post are resistant to rust, insect damage and harsh elements.
Англо-русский словарь. — М.: Советская энциклопедия. В.К. Мюллер. 1969.
Смотреть что такое 'POB Post-Office Box' в других словарях:
post office box — (POB) numbered box in a post office where mail is delivered, box that can be rented from the post office as an alternative to having mail delivered directly to a private residence or office, call box, letter box … English contemporary dictionary
Post-Office box — noun a numbered compartment in a post office where mail is put to be called for • Syn: ↑PO Box, ↑POB, ↑call box, ↑letter box • Hypernyms: ↑compartment * * * noun : a rented compartment in a post office for the keeping of mail that is not to be de … Useful english dictionary
post-office box — (in a post office) a locked compartment into which the mail of a box renter is put to be called for. Abbr.: POB, P.O.B. [1825 35, Amer.] * * * … Universalium
POB — (post office box) n. numbered box in a post office where mail is delivered, box that can be rented from the post office as an alternative to having mail delivered directly to a private residence or office, call box, letter box … English contemporary dictionary
POB — may refer to: * The Parti Ouvrier Belge (Belgian Workers Party), forerunner of the Socialist Party (Belgium) * The Professional Oversight Board, which among other things is responsible for the independent oversight of the regulation of the… … Wikipedia
POB — ist die Abkürzung für das Mann über Bord Manöver den französischen Namen der Belgischen Arbeiterpartei, Parti Ouvrier Belge Pope Air Force Base, eine Luftwaffenbasis der US Air Force in North Carolina als IATA Code P.O.B., Post Office Box,… … Deutsch Wikipedia
POB — abbrev. Post Office Box … English World dictionary
POB — abbreviation post office box … New Collegiate Dictionary
POB — abbr. Post Office Box … Dictionary of abbreviations
POB — phi post office box … From formal English to slang
POB — noun a numbered compartment in a post office where mail is put to be called for • Syn: ↑Post Office box, ↑PO Box, ↑call box, ↑letter box • Hypernyms: ↑compartment … Useful english dictionary
Precast box units can be used for a wide range of applications other than drainage. The use of precast box units can significantly reduce the cost of a project by eliminating expensive formwork, and reducing the time required for in-situ construction. A simple road crossing can be installed and backfilled in one day. These units can also be installed in virtually any weather condition. Con Cast Pipe manufactures box units in accordance with the industry’s highest quality standards. The box units can be produced either by the efficient dry cast concrete process, or the versatile wet cast concrete process. Precast sections are also available as an open footing culvert, also known as a 3-sided box or Tri-Span.
Dry cast concrete box units are available in the 9 standard sizes listed in OPSS 1821, Table 1. All 9 sizes are supplied with a single offset joint and a pre-lubricated rubber gasket. The efficiency of the dry cast process makes it possible to produce up to 8 precast sections per day.
Wet cast concrete box units are available in hundreds of span, rise & wall thickness combinations to suit any application. Each precast section can be supplied with a shiplap joint to be filled with a mastic or mortar.
The standard lay length for all box sizes is 2.44m. Longer or shorter lengths are available to meet design and logistics limitations, and project requirements.
- Storm and sanitary gravity sewer systems
- Underground storage tanks
- Culvert crossings, single or multi-cell
- Utility corridors
- Conveyor tunnels
- Pedestrian or wildlife crossings
- Can be designed for various depths and loading conditions, including truck, railway, and airport live loads
- Available with cast-in hardware to accommodate a headwall, apron wall, wingwall, or a post-tensioning system
- Not as dependent on the pipe-soil interaction for its structural strength, therefore is not as installation sensitive as other culvert materials
- Available in countless configurations, such as bends, skews, radius, and custom fittings
- OPSS 1821 – Material Specification for Precast Reinforced Concrete Box Culverts and Box Sewers
- CSA S6 – Canadian Highway Bridge Design Code
- OPSS 422 – Precast Reinforced Concrete Box Culverts and Box Sewers in Open Cut
- ASTM C1433 – Standard Specification for Precast Reinforced Concrete Box Sections for Culverts, Storm Drains, and Sewers
- CSA A23.4 Precast Concrete – Materials and Construction
- American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association (AREMA)
Cast Post And Core In Dentistry
Selecting the right precast box for your application is easy with the help of our Sales or Engineering staff. Con Cast Pipe has a range of sizes, and appurtenances to suit your every need.