- WavePad is Music and Audio Editor that allows you to create and edit voice, music.
- Learn more about Audacity at audacitytasks.com Currently available for iPad and iPhone, with other platforms to follow in the months ahead. Your devices will be kept in sync, almost in real-time. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram @audacitytasks for further info on what’s happening for our audacious users.
Aug 26,2019 • Filed to: Record Audio • Proven solutions
Open source software is the new it-thing. Who doesn’t like one that comes without the hassles of an exorbitant cost? This makes the Audacity app so popular. A free audio editing application allows one to record any kind of sound or audio, and on top of it all – allows post processing in the normalization, trimming and fading.
Here, you can use your scissors anywhere. A snip here and a snip there – and Voila! – your music is ready; just the mix that you wanted it to be. Not only these. Audacity comes with the additional features of scrubbing, multi-track mixing, amplitude envelope editing, copying, pasting and so much more.
Audacity Android 1.4 APK Download and Install. An easy template app for developing your business marketing android app.
But again, every human being is as different as chalk and cheese. What someone likes may not be liked by someone else. Hence, ‘Audacity’ is not always everyone’s cup of tea. But, there’s nothing to worry, if you are someone who doesn’t value the Audacity app. There is an array of other options to choose from. Here are a few Audacity alternatives:
iMusic - Discover, Download, Record and Transfer Music
- Download music from more than 3000 music sites such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Vevo, Hulu, Spotify, and much more through copying and pasting the URLs.
- Transfer music between a computer, iPhone, iTunes Library, iPad, iPod and Android phones making it easy to share songs.
- Record music from radio stations and streaming sites and gets the identification of the songs including the title, album artist, and genre.
- It acts as a management toolbox that lets you manage iPad, iPod, iPhone and Android phones iTunes Library through options like backup iTunes, recover iTunes Library, fix iTunes music tags and covers as well as remove music DRM protection.
- Batch download of files is supported where you can download up to 100 songs at the same time.
- 1 click to transfer downloaded music and playlist to USB drive to enjoy in car.
- Ability to burn downloaded songs and playlists to CDs easily.
Part 1. Top 3 Audacity App for iPad and iPhone
Audacity For Android Tablet
Here’s what iOS Music and you has to say about it. 'Hokusai will convince you that audio was meant to be edited with a touch screen — it's just so natural within this app that you’ll find yourself consistently coming back to it.' - By iOS Music And You
Do you need to import or record a track and adorn it as you wish to? Try out the Hokusai app for your Apple devices. You can mix tracks, export to wave or MP4 format, and then send it to your computer. The undo option also allows you to remove your previous edits and start from scratch. Upgradation will add the following tools: per-track volume/mute dial, Time Bar (time line/ruler), AudioCopy/AudioPaste, grain synthesis, noise gating, time-stretching, echo, reverb, distortion, resonance grunge, vocal leveling, high/low/band-pass/notch-cut filter, monster voice, and more.
So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on it now!
Created by Jorgen Aase, this Audacity app alternative allows you to create your own music in the lightest and fastest possible way. It’s lightweight and without the frills of excess features. It allows you to use additional instrumental effects like drum loops, multi track audio recording, audio bounce, freeze and multi-track export – with lots of samples. It’s connection with Dropbox is seamless, which is a great add-on. The latest version is 1.3 – you can get it on iTunes with the provided link.
This one’s got really high ratings on iTunes.
With this app, you can do the following tasks: select the audio file of your choice, copy, cut or paste as you want to, redo/undo instantly and apply various kinds of effects like normalizing the audio to a certain level, fading in, pitch shifting/time stretching, compressor/limiter, delay, and filter for adjusting the intensity of the frequencies.
Well, it’s costly. With its free version, you just get the Audio Editor devoid of all its editing features. If the price is giving you a headache, here’s a customer review on iTunes to go by – “I used this app during a live radio broadcast (I also use Voice Record). Both are awesome apps. If I could change one thing it would be the option of having access to a multi-track feature. App allows music imports; however, from what I can tell it ends up on the same track with my voice - not helpful. I paid for the upgrade - give me one more track at least. Awesome sound quality! Love the extra features that Voice Record doesn't offer.” (LushLife, 2009)
An NCH Software product, the WavePad app follows on the similar lines of audio editing set by Audacity. It allows you to record, edit, and then adorn your song with effects. The final product can be shared with your friends and family. It also allows you to record your own voice, with sound effects like high pass filter for audio clarification. It’s easy and hassle free to use, especially for people associated with the music industry or having a penchant for it. Journalists and interviewers can also use it accordingly.
By Android standards, the MixPad app is highly recommended. With this app, the skill of editing and creating music comes within the ambit of your mobile phone. With sample rates of 6 kHz to 96 kHz, it supports most audio formats and features additional effects like EQ, compression and reverb. Finally, you can upload your music, burn to a CD and share it with others.
Here’s a customer review for it:“Best mixing app hands down I've looked for years for the one to use and this one is absolutely great. Thumbs up. The ads are as annoying as hell, but it’s worth it to get this free. Thank you so much to the person who created this and please don't go changing it.” (by Jacob Worthington Goddard).
Audacity For Phone Download
With a complete range of over 100 music styles including EDM, hip hop and dubstep, and a 8-channel mixer, the app gives you enough food to chew.
Outlined below are a few features taken from the app description:
- Choose from over 100 styles such as funk, hip hop,drum & bass, jazz, dubstep, trap, rock, techno, house, movie scores, ambient and jazz.
- Thousands of professional circles: From soul vocals to fantastic bass lines and saxophone samples
- Correct harmonies and tempo
- Play with outstanding real-time effects
- Record and share your tracks with friends
- Upload songs right to the “SoundCloud”
So, this is the list of the alternative to Audacity app for iPhone, iPad and Android that you can use. What if you don’t like Audacity? No need to worry since there’s still a lot more you can choose from.