What you learned: Customize scene backgrounds by adjusting reflection effects, lighting, and color
Adobe does offer a collection of free mobile apps for both iOS and Android. Learn more › Can I get Dimension without a Creative Cloud membership? No, Dimension is available only as part of a Creative Cloud membership. You can choose a Single App plan with Dimension only or a plan that includes more apps. Whether it’s a simple cereal box or a stylized wine bottle, bring your product prototype to life by composing, adjusting, and rendering 3D photorealistic images with Dimension. Work quickly and efficiently. Stop wasting time approximating 3D images in other design software by easily creating box and food packaging mockups in just a few steps. I have tried to save a simple rendering of a supplement bottle, which I purchased the object on Adobe Stock and first it renders in lo quality (1024 px at 72 dpi) my client needs this to be high resolution. I have tried changing the canvas to 5000 pixels and that took over 15 hours to render and I h. Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. We help our customers create, deliver and optimize content and applications.
The environment is part of each Dimension scene. It includes the background, lighting, and ground plane, the space around your objects. Changes to the environment are global and affect all objects in the scene.
Adobe Dimension File Types
Edit the background
Adobe Dimensions Free
- Select the environment
- Click the Background swatch
- Use the Color Picker to select a color or set an image to use as your background
Enable the render preview to see advanced rendering effects like soft shadows, reflections, glowing materials, and depth effects.
Add ground reflections
Adobe Dimension Cs6
- Select the environment
- Enable the Ground Plane option
- Combine Reflection Opacity and Reflection Roughness to apply different types of ground reflection effects
Set up the lighting in 3D scenes
Adobe Dimension Fbx
Dimension uses Physically Based Rendering (PBR), which means it mimics the real world. The lighting, materials, and camera all affect the final appearance. There are several types of lights you can use in Dimension:
- Environment Lights are 360° spherical panoramic images that wrap around the scene and project light inward from every pixel. A scene can only contain one environment light at a time.
- Directional Lights point from one direction only, but you can add multiple and combine them to create custom lighting setups.
- Materials can also have a glow property, which makes them emit light. Glowing materials can be placed onto objects and will appear in the 3D scene.