We can insert the signature whose images you will align into an email, and then align or float its images with the Wrap Text feature in message body. 1.In the Mail view, click Home New Email to create a new email. 2.In the new Message Window, please click Insert Signature, and then click the specified signature whose images you will align from the drop down list. Attach a file or picture from your computer in Outlook.com Reply, Forward or create a new email message or calendar event. Select Attach then Browse this computer. Choose the file you want to attach and select Open. Attach a file to an email message Upload a locally saved file to your OneDrive Insert a picture into the body of an email message Attach a business card, a calendar, or other email item to an email message.
How to insert/attach an image inline (in email body) in Outlook?
When copying an image from folder to an email in Outlook, the image will be automatically inserted as attachment in the Attachment Bar. But now I need to insert the image inline or in email body, any ideas? I get to solutions to fix it.
Insert images inline/in email body in in Outlook
If you need to insert images inline and display them normally, please get it done with below steps:
1. In your composing email, place the cursor where you will insert the image inline, and click Insert > Pictures.
2. In the Insert Picture dialog box, please open the folder containing the image you will insert inline, select the image, and click the Insert button. See screenshot:
3. Now the selected image is inserted inline and displayed as normal. See screenshot:
4. Please compose your email and sent it.
Quickly search and delete duplicate emails in Outlook
With Kutools for Outlook’s Duplicate Emails feature, you can quickly find and delete them from multiple mail folders, or find and delete all duplicates from the selected ones with two clicks in Outlook. Click for 60-day free trial without limitation!
Attach images as icons inline/in email body in Outlook
Sometimes, you would like to attach images in email body but not to display them. In this condition, you can attach images as icons in email body with below steps:
1. In the composing email, please click Insert > Attach File > Browse This PC (or Insert > Attach File).
2. Now in the Insert Picture dialog box, open the folder containing the images you will attach in email body, select these images, and click the Insert button. See screenshot:
3. Now the selected images are inserted as attachments in the Attachment Bar. Go ahead to click Format Text > Rich Text. See screenshot:
4. Now all attached images are moved from Attachment Bar to the email body and display as image icons (see screenshot below). Please compose your email and send it.
Kutools for Outlook - Brings 100 Advanced Features to Outlook, and Make Work Much Easier!
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.