Cannot Delete Messages. Users often find it difficult to delete messages in Thunderbird. Wait a moment (30 sec for me) and the problem is solved: sending email with SMTP is working with Thunderbird. Here a solution that solved the problem for me: You must be an Office 365 admin. Open the Microsoft 365 Admin Center (web page) and go to Users Active users.
- 80004005 Thunderbird Transmission
- 80004005 Thunderbird Starter
- 80004005 Thunderbird Engine
- 80004005 Thunderbird Parts
- 80004005 Thunderbird
- 80004005 Thunderbird Battery
- At least two of our users, when trying to accept calendar invites from external sources via Thunderbird Lightning, have been unable to process the invites. This seems to be an intermittent issue, per the user comments below: 'I was unable to add external event into my CRM calendar.
- How To Get Full E-mail Header in Outlook Express, MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Hotmail, GMail, Yahoo! Mail, and Apple Mail Configure an email on Outlook Express.
I was connected to O365 with my work email but cannot send any message. IMAP works just fine, all folders synced regularly, but sending not work for some unknown reason.
SMTP setting is as follow:smtp.office365.comport 587STARTTLSOAuth (this is correct setting, all others shows errors, including outlook.partner.cn & smtp.office365.cn, which is completely normal since I'm not in China).
The first thing that jump out is that my password is not OK, which is not correct. Password is OK. Click on 'Retry' or 'Enter new password' do nothing, just return the same pop up. If 'Cancel', then receiving message with 'unknown error 80004005' and all other blablabla about unknown reasons, with instruction to check my SMTP settings.
I've tried all variations available, but nothing works. Sometimes, at some moment after click on Cancel, it said 'Message sent' and I can see it in my Sent Items folder, but it's fake because I never receive that test message to my personal Gmail address.
I have already tried all suggestions I could find (deleting passwords, resetting all, restarting, deleting and adding account again, changes in Config editor related to security.tls), but nothing worked for me.
80004005 Thunderbird Transmission
My OS: Win 10 Pro, build 2004, TB version 78.3.2
Any advise is very welcome. Thank you all in advance.